Reviews for Sunderance
Specter56 chapter 31 . 12/7/2021
I do have a question. Will there be a SUNDERANCE pt 2 ?
There is so much more that could happen, for the good of the citizens.

Courious,
Specter56
Mike924 chapter 31 . 10/23/2021
is this still going?
Falcon93 chapter 20 . 9/9/2021
What kind of fox is McArthur?
Falcon93 chapter 15 . 2/22/2021
I thought bunnies were not allowed in Zootopia? Why is Yurei a bunny?
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 31 . 11/7/2020
Amazing work on this story and thank you for writing this. Absolutely epic job on this. :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 31 . 11/4/2020
great chapter
Alatoic01 chapter 31 . 10/29/2020
I read the webcomic before the story, they say a image is worth a thousand words, in the case of this story that don't apply, the comics is great, this fanfic is Amazing! love it, really hope to read more soon, this world of zootopia is quite interesting. please write more soon.
Anthem of Grimm chapter 31 . 10/26/2020
I'm excited for more!
catsamurai16 chapter 31 . 10/23/2020
Oh, this is a great chapter. Several months in the making and worth every minute of it.

Well, what have we learned? First and foremost, Weaselton is a dead man. Falling for Judy's baiting and ruining whatever the plan the was has earned him a shallow grave. The only way he's saving his hide is if he goes straight to Kyubi and tells her everything. And even that might not save him.

And what about Emmitt? I can't help but feel he's still in danger. Otterton was a voice against the corruption in Zootopia, but was he only a pawn in game that the evil mastermind is playing with Kyubi? Was he a voice that needed to be silenced? Going to prison for killing his wife would've ruined any good work he did. Now that he's been exonerated, he has more ammunition against the corrupt in Zootopia.

And then there's Nick and Judy. I'm wonder how Judy will be kept safe in the week Nick needs to recover. A week is a long time when people want to killed. Will Jack be taking over her protection or will Kyubi call him back now that the trial is over?

Lastly, what is the evil mastermind's plan? Obviously, he wants to take control of Zootopia, but is that all? Could this guy know Kyubi is a Wilde and wants her dead? Was he the one who killed her and Nick's parents?

I can't wait until these questions are answered. Please keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
I'm so glad that the story will continue. I really want to see a sit down between Naveen and Judy as Judy explains how wrong she was to put the death of their parents on Nick, which hopefully will cause Naveen to have a true heart to heart with Nick and start to mend their relationship.
Tommy423 chapter 31 . 10/21/2020
Great chapter
seakard chapter 31 . 10/20/2020
Cool. Similar to SOME cases where defendant GETS a Good Lawyer and is freed, WAY too often IRL they get an Overworked Public Defender that Can't get the Innocent Freed. Nicly done on the fight sceans as well! Kudos!
supersegways117 chapter 31 . 10/19/2020
4 years in the making! And now here we are :) I saw that you plan to do more which is awesome since there's a lot that needs to be wrapped up. Either way, this has been an awesome ride.
xoLove chapter 31 . 10/19/2020
honestly, i always look forward to your updates! Your writing is amazing.. the detail and everything you put into it. The fight was pretty intense, but I’m glad Nick pulled through in the end! Also, super happy to hear the not guilty verdict for Mr. Otterton! Woooooo! Absolutely love Nick and Judy. :)

Thanks again for another great update. I hope life is treating you well. Looking forward to the next update.
Blkdragon7 chapter 31 . 10/19/2020
BOOOM! Oh gods, please tell me there is more coming.