Reviews for Relief
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
Absolutely lovely.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Cute. Really love all your work.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This story was so cute! Neville and Hannah are so sweet together, and they're not even "together" in this! Hahaha. I loved the part where you had Hannah share her drawings with Neville. I'm thinking she didn't share that part of herself with Ernie which is mighty telling isn't it? I'm so glad your life seems to be settling down to a point where you can write more, although going through a tough summer is a bummer...I'm sorry :(. Hopefully writing more HP fanfiction will be a cure all eh? Lol. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff soon...maybe even a Great Deeds update?
Two Crossed Wands chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Hehe this was cute :) Neville's growth from GoF to DH was incredible and this really showed that. I think it's a nice touch that Hannah wondered about asking Neville to the Yule Ball. I wish we could've seen how the Yule Ball went for some of the lesser known characters. It was such a disaster for Harry and Ron, but I'm sure the others enjoyed themselves lol!
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
N'awwwwww love Neville and Hannah :) Hehe I love the idea of drawing to release steam. The way she cheered him up was so cute. And I thought it was adorable that Hannah couldn't understand why she was suddenly wondering all these confusing questions.

Sorry you've had a difficult summer :( I'm glad things are better now and I hope they continue to be. I look forward to hearing more from you!
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Oh my gosh you have no idea how happy I am just HEARING that you're going to start posting again. :) I'm really glad everything's turned out alright for you even though there's a lot of change. Your stories are my favorite and they really encourage me as a writer. Thank you.
Imirasa chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
So cute! I love these two so much and you always write them so well :)
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Amazing story once again! Love the description on the drawing of Snape. I love that it's Snape too because Neville's the one who made the boggart Snape wear a dress. Something the two of them share, I guess. Keep up the good work!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Aww :) I especially like Hannah wondering why she's wondering this stuff...
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Hello hello! First off, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been dealing with a lot of really bad stuff this summer, but I'm also *so* happy to hear that it's resulted in good stuff. :) Now, for the story...I LOVED IT. So cute, so cute, so cute! I always LOVE writing about the period of time prior to a relationship, before things actually start happening, and it's just friendship that has a tinge of something more to it...and I think that especially with couples like Hannah/Neville, George/Angelina, and Ted/Andromeda, that period of time is just SO interesting to explore. And this was just fsdjflasfjs beautiful. Fourth year Neville melted my heart, and I loved how Hannah didn't understand why all of those questions were leaping to her mind at the end. And best of all, I LOVE HOW THEY BLUSH AT EACH OTHER. I mean, seriously, I just wanted to sing at that part. BABIES. Anywhooo this was beautiful and I'm excited to read more from you!
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Fantastic story! Love it! I don't know why, but I've never thought about how Hannah and Neville would have been with each other in the room of requirement. I really enjoyed this! I look forward to more stories.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Awww, love these two, such a great moment between them. I also really liked how you flipped between time periods, it would have been easy to just use the story from 4th year but it works so much better this way.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
ADORABLE *insert heart eyes* haha Seriously, they're so cute :) And the bit about the caricatures was really clever! I loved it!

I'm glad all the bad things have turned into good things for you! I hope they continue to do so :))

xx