Reviews for The Legacy
Windsib chapter 16 . 6/15/2005
Hello. I just found your story the other day and was wondering if you planned on continuing it. I do find it to be a very good story so far.
Hermione Lyn Granger chapter 16 . 3/18/2004
Update
gaineewop chapter 16 . 12/2/2003
ok i would like to take this moment to say EW YUCK AND GROSS
Ok that said, you know i dislike snape but this story is good...you should continue it
Lady Cinnibar chapter 16 . 8/15/2003
Delightful! How'm I supposed to read the sequel if the prequel isn't finished though? I'm going to go batty! So you have to finish this so I can read the next story!
Jestana chapter 16 . 8/12/2003
I picked up on the whole family thing pretty quickly. You're a good writer. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Rachel chapter 16 . 7/24/2003
Oh, I can't wait until you update! It's really good. My only, erm...uh...whats that word? I can't remember. My only...thing is the grammar is a little bit off. Just comma placement. I still can't remember that word. Sort of like tough-love, but I don't really know you enough to love you...hm...If I remember, I'll write it down. keep writing!
stephanie johnson chapter 16 . 4/29/2003
realized that even though i had read these, i never reviewed, and now can't tell how far i had read... lol. good job, as usual, hurry and freakin' update!

-Steph
memine1 chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
I love it please add.

-memine
Laura chapter 16 . 4/2/2003
Great chapter! I love Snape as a loving father figure. The part about Minerva and Albus telling stories about Snape and James is cute. Good job!:)
R.D. McMains chapter 16 . 4/1/2003
Could the reason Albus can always detect Harry's/James's invisibility cloak be that HE made it, and therefore notices the spells?
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 16 . 3/31/2003
I want to know how Dumbledore knows that too! He's seen Harry every time!
stoneygem chapter 15 . 3/28/2003
*sniff, sniff* This is so cute. *sniff* Did I mention before that I love this story? Well, I do.

And “Sometimes I’m amazed how she stays so collected in front of the students.” I dunno, if Albus should be slapped for this one or congratulated on summing it up soo perfectly.
GEM chapter 15 . 3/28/2003
Isis,

This is so good. I really like your snape. Can't wait to see what happens next Wonderful job so far
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 15 . 3/27/2003
smooth. I really enjoyed the last chapter. James was cool, and I liked Sevi's lines. They really match his personality!
GEM chapter 14 . 3/26/2003
Isis, Great to see the next chapter up! I really did enjoy the interaction between James and Snape. I have alway thought that Snape isn't as mean as the books and movie let on. I really like your version of the character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »