Reviews for The Legacy
Butler chapter 13 . 3/6/2003
I PERSONALY DON'T LIKE BUT CERTAIN PARTS. MM/AD GS/BW BUT NOT THE SS/LE OR WHAT THEY DID. AND WHAT IS IT WITH EVERY ON GIVEN HARRY A SISTER.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 13 . 3/6/2003
*blink* I actually saw that coming. cuteness!

Can the twins find uot about her record? I'd add a lot of extra humor. Just a suggestion. _
VoyICJ chapter 13 . 3/5/2003
*sighes happily* how cute, and there was so much fluff *smiles*.

Snape and James brothers? Yeah, that'll give everyone a hard to time to get used to.

Anyway, I hope you'll update soon (sooner than this time ;)

stephanie johnson chapter 13 . 3/5/2003
he he. who woulda thought minerva could act so skanky. lol. but it's still cool. i liked it.. and the stuff about her days at hogwarts. good stuff. (but just to let you know, if you look at that ever wonderful site you told me about, min grad. two years before albus became transfig. teacher.) but anyway, thank YOU for the plug, and i'll talk to ya soon! -Steph
stoneygem chapter 13 . 3/5/2003
WOOHO! Oh girl, you rock. And Minerva rocks too. I knew it. I just knew , she was a hellion. Oh God, this is so good. I'm still shaking with laughter (and probably annoying the other students in the lab). WOOHO!

And oh, how I would like to see the Weasley-twins worshipping Min as their Goddess.

I think, Harry will come around soon, won't he? Severus might take a little longer. But, one thing: Did James actually ever find out?
stoneygem chapter 12 . 3/3/2003
Yay, I see revelations coming. Oh, and I'm so curious, how you will do that - and how people will react.

I love that story. It's so great.
lama chapter 12 . 3/1/2003
argh! ya gotta update! its just da turning point o da story! [well.i figured it all out before that, no offence, but it's JUST GETTING INTERESTIN!]

anyway, i think that this is a really great story that should be continued because its actually completely feasible! everything actually fits and lily and snape, while a little hard to actually see how they'd be together and have a baby without a full explanation/description, it's the best story i've seen so far and i can't find anything, maybe a little ooc, but i can't find anything that really bugs me. its brilliant! perfect! . now! lol.
minervarette chapter 12 . 2/27/2003
Great work, Isis, as ever. Really like the way that the mystery is unravelling, but we're encountering some knots along the way, like Voldie knowing about Thea's grandmother, but does he really know who she is? Does this mean that ALbus and Minerva have to spill the beans soon? Can't wait for that little bombshell going off with plenty of fluff to boot after initial shock is over!
VoyICJ chapter 12 . 2/27/2003
I knew it I knew it I knew it! *dances around* I am a genius *lol*.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, so please post a new chapter soon!

Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 12 . 2/26/2003
O_O You evil evil cliffhanger!* hops up and down* too good too good! update!

"Welcome to the Wizarding world, as ass-backwards as you can get without having to reinvent the wheel."

That was classic.
sarah chapter 12 . 2/26/2003
Oh my god i totally loved it please write more i have to know what happens :D your a really good writer
stephanie johnson chapter 12 . 2/26/2003
HA HA HA HA HA! That was great. the last two sentences actually made me chuckle, can completely see where that is going. and then Margery's description of Lucius and Gryffin-something. the sword guy's heir. lol. good stuff. keep going! -Steph
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
grandmother? Hmm.
Lisa chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
That's a brill story! When's the next bit? Keep up the good work :oD
VoyICJ chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
Uh, suspence! I love this story, at first I was a little sceptical, but it gets better and better!

Ok now I really have an idea who the grandmum is and everything, lets see whether I am right. Post quick, I like being right *lol*

57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »