Reviews for The Legacy
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
Thank you...

A straightforward read is the best cure for research. Especially when you have to find a map of Serbia...which dosen't exhist anymore.

This was a nice-paced chapter. I didn't have to think too much, LOL. Love ya! bye.
VoyICJ chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
A chapter just for me? I am honoured!

Ok, I was REALLY looking for those hints, but couldn't find them *lol*, nevermind, I guess I will find out sooner or later... ;)

A story that centers around love stories, I like that! Can't wait to read more!

Inca

P.S: Thanx for the book scenes!
GEM8 chapter 5 . 2/10/2003
Okay, I understand the idea surrounding the cliffhanger.;) I've even been known to use them when I write, but please post more soon this is getting really good. Nice work.
stoneygem chapter 5 . 2/10/2003
Snape stopped talking as he opened a large door... And? what's coming next? Tell me, please?

Oh my, I told you, this ist getting interesting. Can't wait for more.

Oh and I like the way, you described the relationship of Liuly and Severus. I think, this explanation is very believable.
GEM8 chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
Wow, and the plot thickens. Great Job! can't wait for the next part.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
Not really sure what to say. It was good, but I had to re-read it to get the flashback thing. Otherwise I enjoyed it.
Crazy Victoria chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
hello again! just wanted to say this is REALLY good! Please post more, dying to know who about McGonagall and Dumbledore's children (seems I'm not the only one-I'm a mad AD/MM shipper).
VoyICJ chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
That was cute, but Snape really had something going with Lily? I thought Thea was just with the Potters to be safe...

And how old is she? I mean Bill Weasley is about 25 to 30 right?

And who are AD/MM's children? So many questions *lol* You have to answer them all!

Inca
GEM8 chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Don't stop posting this is really getting good. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
GEM8 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Please, don't stop posting this story is excellent it is really holding my attention. I enjoy your stories very much
Crazy Victoria chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Nooo! Don't stop posting!It's REALLY good!
Lizzy3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I want more really really fast!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4