Reviews for No Regrets
Julia chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMG. This story was just OMG. I'm lying in bed crying right now. I'm absolutely speechless. That story was absolutely breathtaking and you deserve all the awards. I have never ever ever cried over a fanfic before but you just made it seem so real and worthwhile and I could feel the emotion behind Hermione's thoughts and my dear you are just a genius ! My heart is broken. Thank you for this story. It was beautiful !
Zalini chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I know this story was written a very long time ago and maybe that's why it makes absolutely no sense to me. Well I guess it's fiction so who am I to complain? You have a somewhat harsh and abrupt style of writing with short sentence structures but it suits this story. Nice idea but wrong characters to play the parts. Just my personal take...but I'll still visit your other stories to give them a try.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hermione is such a bitch in this story. She purposefully makes a decision to ruin 3 people's lives because she's a coward. And then at the end of the story she has the gall to sit there and feel sad about the things that are happening when it was her fault that things ended up that way.

I don't feel sorry for her, because she's a terrible person. I don't feel sorry for Harry for being an idiot and ignoring what was right in front of him. I feel sorry for Ron that he has to deal with 2 people who don't give a damn about him and constantly push him off to the side, subjugating his feelings for their own.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Damn it ; You just made me cry !
X-Ray Hearing chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This story certainly lives up to its angst title...but I can't help but not like it. Hermione's actions, and the reasons for such actions, are ridiculous. She's screwing around with the emotions of two men who've done nothing wrong but to love her, but she manages to pervert that love and ruin both men's lives.

Harry knows that his wife doesn't fully love him, and Ron lives with the knowledge that he offered everything to Hermione, but she rejected it for a completely stupid and pathetic reason.

Hermione's a villain here, plain and simple. Reading her complain about fate in the last paragraphs had me rolling my eyes...fate didn't deal her the hand, she chose to be stupid. Big difference, and no reason to feel sorry for her. If I'm Ron, there's no way I would harbor any remaining feelings for her after she treated me like she did. She's clearly incapable of being happy, and prefers to drag everyone else down to her level. Forget Hermione and be happy with Helena, a woman who is actually mentally stable. And thank God that you don't have to put up with a psycho for death until you part.
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story. I love the non fairy tell feeling of this story. Don't get me wrong, I love a good RonHerminoe fairy tell but this resonate more with real life. The subject was beautifully handle. I disagree with some that think your handling of Harry was out of dislike for the character. Did Ron and Hermione betray Harry, absolutely.

Interesting point of contention... Hermione lost her virginity to Ron. Harry is smart enough to recognize this fact. It leads to the question of have Harry known all along and choose to look the other because he is the cause of why they cannot be together?
HOTGINGERS chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I cried reading this...
sad chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
sooo sad!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i really love this story, and why i am a ron and hermoine shiper you did something that most harry and hermoein story never do,, you did not make them soul bonded, and you did not make it like they are perfect for each other so thank you great story.
layla chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG!OMG!it was so good!OMG!
Dani phantom chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
alright, i'm not sure if i reviewed this one before. but i'm telling you that this is one of the best things i've ever read in my entire lifetime and i will always love it.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I won't call it depressing more lame, Harry is suppose to be Hermione best friend and day before they get married she has sex with someone else even if she loved him more. Besides Harry is one character I don't think you care for, that is ok
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was very angsty but very very good. Exceptionally well written, too! Good job!
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This is so sad!

So angsted and real and painful.

I love it, I truly and completely loved it.
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
that was graet and sad :(

u maked me cry

why cant hermione just see that HARRY OR HER ARENT HAPPY?

and ron can ditcht hat french bint.

adn everyone can be happy for life.