Reviews for Boycotting Valentines Day
I hate Cho
harrysinfatuation chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
THIS LIL FAFFIC CRACKED ME UP AND WEN THEY KISSED IT WAS AWSOME
sivchik101 chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
i really hope that is not the end. i luv harry/ginnys and this one just rocked my world. kepe it up!
Sienna03 chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Haha: that was too cute!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Sequel! sequel! This is just to good not to!
daemonfamiliar chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Very cute!
orangepenguin chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
the past tense of the phrase "grin and bear" is "grinned and bore". if you successfully avoid someone, you elude them (not allude). You have an good narrative voice, but please get someone to read for misspellings and grammar, these are just two that particuarly pained me. I really do think you are a talented storyteller however, and I'm enjoying it.
tomboywitch chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
That has got to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I haven't had the greatest valentines days either. I don't really enjoy the day that much... to many couples walking everywhere and kissing. It makes me sick! But who knows what will happen in the future? Great story!

Tomboywitch
Thompson the Nemisis chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
I think a Happy Anti-Valentines Day is in order. I've also found that the only thing about valentines is S.A.D. or better known as Single Awareness Day. i feel for Ginny but I don't think my valentines day will end up as picture perfect but I'm glad Ginny's did.
legacyofemira chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
interesting...no..i'm just being mean..it was very good. i think you should space your work out more, it is much easier to read when there are heaps of spaces.
deity of death1 chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
hehehe..so cute!
bela chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
ow... so sweet and funny... i absolutely loved it!
kisses!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
awe.. great story, i love it.
Iris chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Hullo. We don't know each other in person, but I like your stories so much! I always thought Ginny and Harry should be together... hehe. well, just wanted to let you know that you're doing a great job (i know you finished this ff, but keep writing!)! byes
HotDog-Jo chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
That is an AWESOME story!

I love it!