Reviews for Far Future 1: Heritage
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
Wow. Being forced to grow up so fast. But I'm surprised that they all want to stay that way. You really have some interesting 'non-canon' characters.
Ivydraken chapter 10 . 4/11/2003
Awesome...Just awesome. Question though... Who is Rocky's wife? That was really bothering me. Is it Aisha? This was just great!
none chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
I love this please get the next season up fast!

I love the way you put John and Lexia together they seem like a cute match. Same for Rick and Alice.
cmar chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
I see this was only the beginning - a satisfying ending to the immediate story arc.

Still feel very sorry for those kids - even if they think they want to stay the way they are, they're losing out on a great deal, and will never be able to reach adulthood in a normal way.

I was sorta surprised about Frax - figured he wasn't what he seemed.

On to the next part!
SilverRider chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Aw, this was good, can't wait for the next one!

Sad thing is, the knids can't go back to their real ages :(

Keep up..
Dagmar chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Very, VERY nice!

Pity it's over, though. Can't wait for the next installment.
Dagmar chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
OOh, terrific! And well worth waiting for. Now get on with it!
SilverRider chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
Oh, very good, but um... Rach, this is a cliffhanger. And i don't like them...

Post more soon _

Oh, one more thing, KILL FRAX!
cmar chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
Very interesting developments, I'm in suspense here.

Kinda sorry about the Frax thing, I thought his story was one of the best parts of the series, but you've given it a fastinating twist.

Another great action sequence, too.
Ibonekoen chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
Woot! Loved the suspense in this whole chapter! And man, that little taste that you gave me was nothing compared to the whole chapter. Totally looking forward to what happens next!
Mandolin chapter 8 . 3/25/2003
Okay, how on Earth did I miss this when it first was posted?

Taylor's "reflex" and Ben's reaction had me chuckling. She WOULD assume it was a girl... But getting to the point of this review.

Yay! Alice's common sense has kicked in! Wonder why Frax had the bright idea of erasing her memories of Kim instead of modifying them, but hey, I'm not complaining... How, exactly, she's going to convince the other three is beyond me. But I'm glad to see she wised up. :)
Add chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Cool. I'm glad Alice and the others figured out they were being manipulated. False memories backfired, since they were obviously untrue.
Stultulo chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Usually I try to put something constructively criticizing in here...

I can't. This is too good.
SilverRider chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
Getting more interesting!

Love this line. More than that," said a new voice, "she's challenged you to one-on-one combat tomorrow morning."

Keep up!
White Tiger chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
Geez, the television series sure could use something this good out there! So far every chapter is so packed-in with fantastic material I'm beginning to wonder if you've got some kind of holy divine muse working inside of your head! Keep up the awesome job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »