Reviews for Far Future 1: Heritage
cmar chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
Some very interesting developments here. Can't wait to see what happens between Eric and Alice, now that things have changed somewhat. And I like how you handle the kids, still definitely immature, despite grown-up bodies.

I'm increasingly curious about Frax, what happened to bring him back, if he's really Frax or something else...

Good job, as always.
Dagmar chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
OOh, love this! More!

Perfect solution for the kids to seek out info ...
SilverRider chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
YAH! Some thing good came out!

I can't wait to read the next chappy...What will Alice Do?

Getting interesting here!
Dagmar chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
OOh, me likes! More! Soon!
Ibonekoen chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
Oh! The suspense is building! I can't wait to see what happens next! :-D
cmar chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
I like your characterization of the kids, that they are not evil, just being manipulated. And I liked the cross-cutting between parents' strategy session and kids wondering what's really going on.

The big picture is starting to take shape too. I can see a lot of planning went into this story.

Good job!
SilverRider chapter 6 . 3/8/2003
Oh NO! Nah, this can't be happening! You can't do this!

But it's a good chapter anyway!
The Afterlight chapter 6 . 3/8/2003
. I am a supreme advocate of constructive criticism; I try to pick out something in every fic I read that the author could improve on.

I fail in this story.

Of course, it may be that the minor things are SO minor that I don't notice them in the pure goodness that is this story. :D

MORE! MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! _
cmar chapter 6 . 3/8/2003
Poor Eric, poor all of them -

That was a great fight scene, and now of course I'm in suspense to see what happens in the next few minutes. Good characterization of older, perhaps wiser Eric.

Also an interesting twist with Jen and Kim.
Dagmar chapter 6 . 3/8/2003
Hateyouhateyouhateyou!

Grr.

Cliffhanger are EVIL!

But you never learned that, did you? Well, time for a lesson with the SI Chest, methinks . now be a good girl and climb on that rack, will you? Just to give you a little incentive to write more .

Alternatively, I can send you the neon-green Vampire Kittens .
Dagmar chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Wow. More. Now. Or else.
SilverRider chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Not a cliffahnger *wails* I hate them.

Oh post more soon!
cmar chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Really horrifying! (I mean that in a good way.)

The suspense is terrific, your action scenes are very well done.

I can see it's going to be hard for our heroes to deal with all this. Can't wait for more.
Tevrah chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Very nice!
Giannola chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Wow, cool fic. I wounder if they will remember who they are and if they will ever get turned back to their real age? Keep the story up, it's awsome.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »