Reviews for Beyond The Veil
littlespite chapter 21 . 3/30
Why now..Nice story hope it continues..
Wow, now this fucking retard can't even remember their own retarded ass story, Shepard already specifically mentioned his ships and the destruction of Torfan on Noveria and Liara was fucking there. Just delete this streaming pile of garbage before you embarrass yourself any further by proving how incompetent you are.
You entire plot with these bullshit "higher powers" is fucking retarded and ruins your entire story, it's no wonder this got abandoned.
Aaaannnddddd it's abandoned...
Fuckong retarded, your story is railroad bullshit
Fucking retarded
And your story has devolved into bullshit, "celestial compact" more "retarded bullshit to railroad the plot back to Jane dying so the useless, incompetent as fuck writer can stick to the same plot as the game instead having to try and be original." Waste of fucking time.
Spk hunter chapter 1 . 12/23/2023
i really hope one day you come back and complete this
bakun.alex93 chapter 2 . 8/15/2023
boring and miserable nonsense.
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
I really enjoy this story, and I've read it a couple times, but I've gotta say that it really bothers me how Harry just abandons his wife.
Chaosredshift chapter 3 . 5/18/2023
I'm missing something. I thought harry went to a completely separate universe, eezo shouldn't be possible there. It almost looks like the veil turned this into a time traveler fic. The statue was sweet, but confusing
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2023
Rd6
Yog-sothsoth chapter 1 . 4/7/2023
Well. The millions of years of knowledge is a bit overboard. A tiny litittle bit
DillBourne chapter 21 . 3/17/2023
I can't easily describe how much I've enjoyed this story so far. Other than some weird awkwardness with Harry and Jane during their Q and A sessions, their relationship has been handled beautifully. I've laughed as often as I do with the best HP comedy fanfictions, but you clearly know when to put the humor away.
I really hope to see you come back to finish the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2023
Yeah I call bs. Normandy is retrofitted with a gun that can one shot reapers. Yet his super dreadnoguths, vin nuemen multiply for decades, can’t handle the reaper fleet? Author fiat bs
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »