Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Renzo7 chapter 20 . 3h
This has been a very entertaining story. The different approach has me anxiously waiting for the next chapters.

I hope you're well and that you update soon.
martin.presston.9 chapter 20 . 6/21
still an excellent story, got to say my faverite M.E. Harry potter crossover is harry potter:geth but this story is right up with it the only reason geth is still my fav is becouse its finished :) thats not a hint but i am looking forword to reading more as it comes thanks for taking the time to write such an enjoyable story
Squidgod812 chapter 20 . 6/13
amazing story
ilya39 chapter 20 . 6/6
Well, damn that was a nice one. An unexpected crossover, to say the least. Who knew that combining those two monstrosities of a universes could bring something like that? Genius, i say. Great job, i really hope you'll finish this one sooner or later, it was a wonderful reading :)
BrentNewland chapter 20 . 6/1
Can't believe how few reviews you have - this is the best Mass Effect fanfic I've read so far.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 20 . 4/25
Du bist so gemein du hast eine der besten Harry Potter fanficktion und Crosover geschriben und sie nicht ür solte man dir die Wislie Zwillinge Auf den hals hetzen und ihnen Freihe hand für ihre Pantasie in streichen geben lange bis du die geschichte volendest.
Best story I've read in years.
This is literally the best fanfiction I've read in years. Normally, I see longer fanfics like this chick full of spelling and grammar errors that make them almost painful to read. Nanite, your literary prowess is very impressive. Not only does your story read smoothly, but the story itself captures the mind, and the reader is easily capable of envisioning the story play by play. I'm dying to read this story to completion. You are an exceptionally skilled author, and, I for one, would gleefully buy any novels you publish. Keep up the good work, and continue this story.
ClaireR89 chapter 20 . 4/5
Guh! It's gonna get fun soon!
ClaireR89 chapter 18 . 4/5
Jane is immortal you said this or last chapter.

Then at the end you claim she isn't? Which is it
ClaireR89 chapter 9 . 4/5
They're finally starting to flirt! So like by chapter 20 they might kiss or something
ClaireR89 chapter 8 . 4/5
What's Hermione up to?
ClaireR89 chapter 3 . 4/4
Is Hermione gonna use a stone to stay alive?
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 4/4
Should've brought Daphne :(. Course I also see the veil as time travel. So hard send all this info which then let's earth get to Mars and so on :)
Kitari Isengar chapter 20 . 3/22
yes, Don't fear the Reaper... Fear the Granger! Fear it! LMAO! Is there more to come? I'd certainly like to see it.
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 3/9
HUMANITY, f-yeah!
more like, SENTIENTS, F-YEAH! (but please don't hurt my species)