Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Songwriter90 chapter 21 . 11/8
I love this story. Think I’ve read it about 8 times so far, always hoping for an update. Fingers crossed it’s not discontinued
JamminJuniberries chapter 21 . 10/24
I always get a little frustrated when I read this story bc harry absorbed and used the reaper’s knowledge, but even when background-absorbing the Leviathan’s knowledge he doesn’t use it at all or even think about it
NazgulBelserion chapter 21 . 8/14
Naniii Hermione crazy da fuk she can't be giving out immortality like that fkin crazy that would legit destroy the Galaxy hell I would kill millions if I could be immortal give me the chance I'd wipe out countries If I had too ppl be greedy
nyxarias chapter 21 . 8/9
Awesome!
tyleralmquist7 chapter 1 . 7/25
Hello, I just wanted to say that you wrote a great story and don’t listen to the people who drag it down. They may not like the story, but nothing is for everyone. I still check in on this story every once in a while, and I know that you have been active at least once since March 3. I would just like to encourage in continuing writing, even if you decide not to. Thank you for writing what you have so far.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 21 . 7/12
Of course you would get this far, and then abandon the story. Probably the best HP/ME story on here, even with all the stilted early nonsense.

Shame.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 5/21
The first chapter was pretty good and a little ridiculous, but you went way overboard with it this chapter. You basically turned him into a god.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 2 . 4/30
For such a promising story, the lapse in logic in almost every other paragraph makes me want to cry
DontMindMe chapter 21 . 4/26
I really hope you this story.
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 21 . 4/18
I have enjoyed this story quite a bit so far. There are parts where it does get too infodump-y, mostly when going over Harry's mining, fleet building, and other plans, but the rest of the story is pretty good.
Pteaset chapter 1 . 3/25
I like it
Damien NightFall chapter 1 . 3/18
Harry seems like a pretty naive guy to have been a mercenary (pretty much) and travelled the world for a decade.
chaoswizard chapter 21 . 2/16
Keep it coming plz it is good
dveth chapter 1 . 2/5
This story is...weird. It glosses over incredibly important details that make part of it impossible, like Harry expecting that Daphne will get his message despite millions of years passing. It also completely changes other details, like every single things involving eezo.

Element zero is not just 'magic'. That completely ignores every single thing it's used for. If it can be affected by magic, sure, that could make sense. But being magic itself? It's affected by electricity and affects mass. That's it. It may be magical, but it has very specific properties. Willpower is not at all enough to use it. It makes me think everything about it is just ignored.

Also, Harry having a problem with the strong picking on the weak? That is all that he has done throughout this entire chapter. He's strong, and he attacks people weaker than him because he disagrees with what they're doing. He forced people to obey him, yet has a problem with other people doing it. He doesn't have a problem with the strong picking on the weak. He has a problem with people other than him having agency. It makes him incredibly unlikable, especially since he's basically a Gary Stu with how much he knows and is capable of.
Hmm chapter 3 . 1/29
I've given your story a lot of excuses as to why I should continue. But honestly, this chapter made me scoff and close it. Then re-open it to review.

This chapter is the,... most ridiculous piece of garbage I've read in a while. Harry Potter walked through the veil of death, ended up somewhere somewhen, then went into a weird sleep for millions of years. Just to wake up shy of a hundred years of when he originally left in the same universe and everything?

Not to mention, half the shit you mentioned already had happened in the Mass Effect universe, yet you're making it sound like humanity extinct. Your own characters don't even know what a Human was,... except for this chapter where suddenly POOF EARTH!

I can forgive,... a LOT,... but this seriously takes the cake. Be consistant,... and also,... try to write stories, not information dumps with a metric ton of convenient happenings. Hermoine happened to be in the Leaky Cauldron the day Harry went to Earth, despite magicals being moved to Mars. Leaky Cauldron is still open, despite Mars being the magical's planet. Longbottom descendant taking over the bar, despite not ever touching the bar or Tom's family in the original universe,... and since this is only a hundred some years in the future,... it's tough to swallow.

There's just so much WRONG with this story, that it's hard to give it a pass.