Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Trocee chapter 1 . 11/28
I love this story, it is one of the better ones by far, I really hope you can finish it. Thank you for writing this.
C3nterF0ld chapter 17 . 11/22
they really met up again and I refuse to imagine anything less then the scene from predatoryou son of a bitch!" yall know the one
C3nterF0ld chapter 16 . 11/22
you. you did NOT just make a 40k ork joke in the first fucking 10seconds of the chapter lmao
C3nterF0ld chapter 4 . 11/21
Hephaestus is a funny way of spelling "Star Forge" lmao
C3nterF0ld chapter 2 . 11/21
"pass through alternate dimensions to travel" you made warp travel. now khorne is gonna drink soup from your skull.
C3nterF0ld chapter 2 . 11/21
I love how "Snape worthy" is a measurement of how well someone wears a cloak lmao.
kirk migliore chapter 21 . 11/1
I have always enjoyed this story over the years. Will you ever complete it?
wsbenge chapter 21 . 9/24
I read this straight through. Good infrastructure building. Don't know why the leviathan built the reapers. The war appears won. Good story.

Be interesting to see the plans of the celestials.
GhostedMentality chapter 21 . 9/11
This is, hands down and by far, the best ME/HP crossover I have ever read. You've balance lore and concepts from both sides and added your own flavor into a dramatic and compelling story that kept me reading until I was done. Fuck sleep, I want more chapters!
Honestly though, you've got a gem here. Your imagination and style could easily see you making damn good money with an original story.
I'm a rather impatient individual when it comes to holes in my understanding of a plot, but you keep it just perfectly on the line of tantalizing without becoming tediously exasperating. Nearly every story I read, I read the last chapter right after the first so I know what's coming. I didn't even think to do so for yours, as I was very engrossed in the imagery you painted.
While I hope you continue this, I also understand that life is nuts and sometimes you can't do much about it. If you do, I'll be right here happily reading. If not, thank you for the imagination fuel.
Cheers, do good things, and have fun!
La Phyzz chapter 21 . 3/14
From what i can tell from your favorites your were still around as of last year, so im hoping you are still working on this story as it is one of my alltime favorite HP fanfics.

I really do hope you continue this as there a far too few ME and HP crossovers and few still that are good and nearly none as long as this and less that are finished.

I hope to hear the ping of an update in the not too distant future.
grovepjp chapter 21 . 2/28
Tx
That's a hell of a first chapter. Looking forward to this
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 1/20
what about the littlest Malfoy?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 1/20
No discussion about Jane being put back together and living again?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/19
I wonder why Harry can't use Eezo to power the runes?
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »