Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Goodpie2 chapter 3 . 10/1
Okay. I was willing to cut you some slack for an original concept but this is getting absurd. Harper literally just slaps his name on a Cerberus front, the STG is, for *some reason* trying to exterminate the Quarian, and Harry just happens to not only singlehandedly save them, but reinstate friendly contact with the Geth? C’mon dude.
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 10/1
Of *course* he’s got more money than God, a personal fleet of top notch space ships, and a long-standing friendship with half the most influential canon figures. Christ just make him omnipotent why don’t you.
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 10/1
Okay, my first thought is that this looks interesting. And it even looks like you’ve decided *not* to do a comedy, which is a breath of fresh air in this sort of fic. You’ve also got a pretty solid grasp on Harry’s char, at least as far as I can tell from first impressions. However, *holy shit* talk about Mary Sues. You’ve basically turned him into a fuckin God, dude.
Truffalot chapter 21 . 9/28
Nice chapter! I'm always really nervous whenever they ask to "open the shuttle bay doors" since I get flashbacks to 2001: A Space Odyssey. Sorry for the reviews pointing out some of my annoyances, I'm pretty bad in the sense that I complain/critique first and then praise after. This story has been really good and interesting so far and I applaud your writing. Both the plot and the actual descriptive writing have only improved more and more the longer this story goes on. I really like what you have going on with the rituals and celestial beings, it has really added a whole new level to the Mass Effect story and I'm intrigued to see how it will turn out. Good luck with any writing you do in the future, try not to be too hard on yourself and I'm looking forwards to reading more
Truffalot chapter 19 . 9/25
Very enjoyable story so far, though there seems to be a major plot hole with the usage of the killing curse. You've stated that a) The Reapers have souls b) Harry killed 2 Leviathans instantly with Avada Kedavra. I'm sure you could come up with reasons why, but not even seeing Harry attempt to use the killing curse against the Leviathan and Devil in this chapter is frustrating. The plot as of this chapter has no reason why he can't literally just easily killing curse to instantly take down every single Reaper easily and instantly, and no reason why he can't AGAIN kill a Leviathan or other world creatures with it
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 9/20
I wonder if the Crucible is a giant amplifier? If so, it will be interesting when Harry uses The Wand to cast a spell through it.
Truffalot chapter 4 . 9/20
Wouldn't there have been tons of innocent slaves on that planet?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 9/17
Harry did not get the information from Shiala. What happened with Sirius' wand?
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 9/17
Why did Harry have to go through all of that when his simulacrum was already on the planet of Elysium?
TheVicario chapter 21 . 9/11
thank you for the read, hope more is coming
Wrin chapter 21 . 9/10
I really enjoyed this and hope to see more at some point. Thanks for writing and posting!
alertpoet91 chapter 21 . 9/8
Great Story so far. I am really excited for the next update. Can we have an ETA for it?
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 21 . 9/4
I am love. Though there's a couple syntax and grammar errors here and there in the story, but I suspect you'll work on those as you update the previous chapters.

I DO have points, but they're mostly nitpicking because they don't really have a major bad... I'm rambling

Point the firstwhen did Harry get the inferno granades?
Point the secondif Harry knew Jane was immortal from a previous conversation, why did he say she wasn't in the collector base?
Point the thirdwhere did Jack go? I wanna see more of that interaction between her and Liara
Point the last pointI think your timeline is a bit off in terms of Liara's age. Not sure thoughthe official timeline is... Unclear

Like I saidminor points, and honestly not a detracting and maybe I just missed something as I read.
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 9/3
Harry: I'm Fine!

Hermione Granger: *Pointing to the clip of Harry saying that* That's code for "Please get the fudge out of the way, I'm not done yet." He's not fine, but he will be once everyone does that. Don't ask how it worked out that way. I hate paying for my students' therapy bills.
JaKeS91 chapter 21 . 8/29
Epic story realy great keep up the great writing and update soon.