Reviews for Beyond The Veil
TypedSomeWords chapter 21 . 7/1/2018
Really interesting evaluation of Hermione’s plan regarding the Philosophers stones.

Harry and Hermione’s parting was pretty deep. To me it felt like siblings reunited after a very long time but having to part far too soon.

Awh man, so Harry and Jane still can’t get together.

Tevos is a plant!
Noneofit chapter 4 . 7/1/2018
Uhhhhhhh if he stopped the Turian invasion then the Asari had no reason to intervene and the alliance wouldn’t join the citadel.

I mean how do you forget to explain that? It’s like you’re too busy Gary Stuing him around the galaxy solving problems by pulling new skills out of his ass that you forgot to actually put in major details that don’t revolve around mr. “totally overpowered bullshit guy”.
Noneofit chapter 3 . 6/30/2018
Oxygen and hydrogen? Explosive atmospheres aren’t ideal. I think you meant nitrogen which comprises 78% of the earth’s atmosphere.
enji-benjy chapter 21 . 6/30/2018
I REALLY hope you don't nerf this story.
Midoriryu chapter 15 . 6/30/2018
I've noticed as this story has gone on, that the quality of your writing has improved dramatically.
Blunacy14 chapter 21 . 6/29/2018
Woooooo! Soo sooo sooo glad to see another chapter! Can you tell I’m excited? I have loved this story and was beginning to worry but thankfully you are back! I can’t wait for you to finish this! I loved seeing Hermione and it’s looking like a lot of stuff is in the pipeline with lots of preparation in this chapter. I can’t wait for more to come as well as the reunion of Harry and Jane! Please keep up the great work!
Armiture chapter 3 . 6/28/2018
When I read the paragraph about what Harry really does during the three weeks he's not instructing, I couldn't help thinking.

Mortis Solutions: Making the Galaxy a better place one death at a time.

Discovered this fic yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it, thanks and please keep writing!
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 6/28/2018
Pretty excellent chapter
HowlnMadHowie chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
One thing puzzles me with regards to Weasely family. Ron and George were mentioned but they were not the youngest, what of Ginny? Anyway why does Harry presume it'll take weeks to fight a battle? Sure it's alot of ships to blast apart but doesn't make sense why it'd take that long.

Also the bit where Reapers are going with MA rounds is...new. Granted it makes sense but I never seen or read any mention of Reaper ships going with MA rounds they were mostly energy weapons which they knew nobody had the means to deflect with energy shields. Though that many rounds would put alot of train on shields, kinetic or energy.
surviversp chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
Thank you for the update. I look forward to more as life allows.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
Yay you're updating again
angit chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
It's been a really long time since I've read this and now I have forgotten all about what's going on in the story so now I got to reread a couple of chapters to remember.
FelixtheSax chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
Holy fuck. I haven't read this since, like, the chapter where Malloy puts his daughter in stasis. Holy Fucking Shit. This is so much more epic than I had ever imagined it would be. Like, damn. This is amazing. So much respect to you. I look forward to the next update, but don't worry about how long it takes. I will wait literal years for this before I even get slightly frustrated. This is incredible.
magikuser28 chapter 21 . 6/27/2018
I like this new chapter although the creation of sorcerer stones explains hermione’s age but not her motivations. can’t wait to see how things pan out in dark space

Thank you for continuing this epic story
davycrockett100 chapter 21 . 6/27/2018