Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Useless MC USELESS fanfic
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2021
Trash. You Made MC op but retard. Fucking IDIOT
Dunc4 chapter 4 . 1/17/2021
This story has a lot of promise, but lacks consistency. Characters say and do things that make little sense, the protagonist is simultaneously incredibly op and yet incredibly weak on occasion, and the author seems to be writing three different plots simultaneously. One is the macro-scale exponential buildup of forces, the other is Harry’s adventures on the Nyx as the shadow broker, and one is him joining the alliance military. That last one is brought in by the most abrupt and unexplained railroading I have ever read: ‘Harry then joined the alliance marines’ and no further explanation is given. Seeing a character explore a beloved setting on a unique ship and getting involved on the small scale is awesome, and many Star Wars crossovers do this. Likewise, fics such as Man off the Moon do a great job of showing a character infiltrating an existing organization in a believable way while working in the background. Unfortunately the author needs to figure out what kind of story they are writing, because right now none of the three plots are well written or planned. Everything is rushed with Harry being way too op or way too passive. Finally there is the minor point of him blowing up a small planetoid for shits and giggles despite knowing that it was a major slave trading station. It’s hard to root for a character that evil.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 21 . 11/14/2020
Damn. I love this story a lot. You are building things up to be so epic. I feel like theirs moments where Harry is op, he is though just on a level above just about everyone else. But not above everything. The story you’ve made so far is amazing. I can’t wait to see what you write next for this story.
swift35 chapter 21 . 11/11/2020
I'm not familiar with Mass Effect, but I really enjoyed reading this. Honestly, I really like the name Mortis Solutions. It's a funny twist for the Master of Death. Thanks for writing!
Auciji chapter 21 . 11/5/2020
It's been 2 years so I know the chances are slim but I hold out hope that you will come back to this story.
Jctherebel chapter 21 . 10/24/2020
Awesome story, unfortunate that it’s dead
Jfitzgerald chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
I hope that you will continue to work on this one again.
rmw5763 chapter 10 . 10/4/2020
This chapter was absolutely hilarious as I'm a major HP fan and ME player. Gotu on the scene is going to be awesome. Thank You for my enjoyment of this story. Really!
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 7 . 9/6/2020