Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Foreman88 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Very nice.

Thanks for the good read!
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter of the story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
What happened to Benezia? Shouldn't she be on the Normandy somewhere and have the Mu realy's location? Though you never did explain how the queen got out of her tank...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
How did Harry get off the water planet and into an Asari hospital? And didn't his armour have a massive hole in the chest peice?
Good job chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Love it. Soo good!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Yey Sirius! Plus I'm totally shipping Sirius/Shiala. Lots of blue skinned little girls running around with mischief on their minds.
Another excellent chapter, can't wait to read more.
shugokage chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Great job on this amazing story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
glad sirius was discovered and saved, along with shiala
Kal Fett chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
There are only a hand full of really good Mass Effect/HP crossovers. This is one of them. Hopefully it doesn't fade in to the realm of abandoned stories anytime soon.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
You did an excellent job on this chapter and I really enjoyed the action, but in the scene with Sirius Black he loses his hold on his wand and yet you fail to let us know if the wand is lost or if he found it before they all left.
Kamagong chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Great update! You may want to have Harry do something about Joker's brittle bones in the near future, and maybe even snag him before he becomes a part of Cerberus - or might as well completely take over Cerberus before the end of the first game. Having Miranda Lawson working FOR Harry has some appeal.
aDarkOne chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Its amazing what an over the top Mary Sue your version of Harry Potter is.
I wouldn't call this a GOOD story but there's a kind of fascination in seeing how ridiculously OP you can make Harry.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Harry is like a Spartan they don't die just respawn PS please get him some mjolnir armor
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »