Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Schorsch123 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Hey there, this story sounds like very promising and has a really good storyline. I hope you keep writing and the high quality up.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Please, do continue this, as it is one of the better ones and I would love to see this pan out.
O chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Thank you for the new chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Loving the way that this story is going, and is harry going to an older brother figure to shepard or a possible love interest either would be very interesting
good job chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
keep it up
Raven Marcus chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Cool! Very cool! ! Please consider a match for Harry!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Nice chapter
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Excellent story so far! It's obviously a Super!Harry, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I like that you've made it gen instead of trying to pair Harry with someone. Romance is great and all, but I don't think it'll serve as much more than a distraction in a story like this one. Keep up the excellent work!
Mike Kinkaid chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I don't think I can continue reading this, but one piece of advice I would have is make sure you are being consistent. A good example for this is about halfway through this chapter, when Harry is about to kill the Reaper, you have two different (and mutually exclusive) things happening with his Depulso spell. In the first part you say he was gathering his magic to his fingertips (which goes along with what you stated about him no longer needing a wand), and then you state that the spell leaves from the tip of the Elder Wand, which had not been mentioned as being out for any particular reason. Honestly, with how rushed the story seems, as well as all of the grammatical errors (such as run-on sentences), awkward wording, and general illogical situations (why would you need to use a spell to find out which direction is up? If he had been underwater, it would make at least some sense, but he was not), I find this too difficult to read myself. Hopefully you enjoy the rest of your story, but I would recommend slowing it down and giving the story some more thought and detail. Perhaps a beta would be able to help you as well.
MrTwistr chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
This is great but Id really love to see some pov other than Harrys...seeing the personal reactions some people have (like the counsel) to Harry's actions would be great.
MrTwistr chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
looks great soo far
Akshka chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Aw yeah love it please update as much as you can
Redripper666 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
i have to say so far i love it hope theres more to come
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
I like your story so far, very interesting. What ever happen to Harry's luggage and the orbs of animals and plants?
Thank you.
Genesis chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
this is a great story, but I am very curious about the fate of the manswell expedition and what happened to the magical people. I am really curious.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »