Reviews for Six Pomegranate Seeds
MaeBees chapter 45 . 7h
Every time I finish a chapter of this story I just have to like, quietly scream for a minute.
kirsant chapter 45 . 8h
Ahahaha, Dolohov courting Cathal was hilarious! Was a bit surprised at how vicious she was stabbing (well, slicing) him in the back, but it fits with her character. And he was sleezy.

Loved the line describing Voldemort. "...stood like a prophet proclaiming the apocalypse under a dementor blackened sky." Really vivid, powerful. I'm sad Malfoy didn't stay by her side; was really hoping for at least a fraction of a spine there.

Can't wait to see where this leads. Cathal really seemed focused on the battle, but, as I understand, her main priority should be the time-tear event that occurs...soon? It was right after Voldemort fell, as I remember. Or maybe she's already altered the time-line via her actions. Good luck on the next chapter!
MyBear chapter 45 . 10h
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT. HELL YES
riversgirl75 chapter 45 . 8/18
I’m so glad we are at this point in the story! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
Kyr chapter 45 . 8/16
Had to read this chapter again and comment. The way you spin your tale...wow. Cathal is a hardened wiser Hermione but it’s almost as though Hermione went back as part of karma. Cathal’s appreciation of Lavender’s use of hair and cosmetic charms that Hermione didn’t have first go round. She’s Head Girl, freed and wand for house elf, and helped all houses. Looking forward to more, you weave such intriguing tale.
I've been following this story for awhile and I love it. You're so creative and stylistically really interesting. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for the ending!
donna chapter 45 . 8/16
sooooo good
Inconclusive chapter 45 . 8/18
Exciting chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Iseult chapter 45 . 8/16
Oh no you can't stop there that's terrible. Such a brilliant story even if I can't always follow all the detail. I so want to know what happens to Cathal.
bella chapter 45 . 8/16
i am amazed with this story. i hungrily read it in one go. i can only say i am awaiting the next chapter.
amr56 chapter 45 . 8/16
I love this story and was very excited to see an update. I liked her exchange with Lupin, and I do hope she will get the chance to explain everything. I thought it was interesting that he could smell something familiar. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter; I wonder how things will go from here. Thanks for updating!
I actually really don’t want Cathal to reveal the truth to the Order or the trio. Honestly I hope she can just sip away into the night and go somewhere far away. She could do with a break.
samantha.mellin chapter 45 . 8/18
I have loved keeping up with this story. I was curious what the final battle would look like from inside Hogwarts and I am dying to know what happens to Hermione now that her task is over.
I hope the Malfoys get a harsher punishment here than they did in the books. Still can’t believe they got away with everything regardless of how “scared” they were
Veronica chapter 45 . 8/16
Wow...Love it...I need more...Please update!
2,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »