Reviews for Six Pomegranate Seeds
InsomniacReader1991 chapter 46 . 4/12
Oh my goodness. I could not put this down. This was an Elaborate adventure I could not predict and I absolutely love this! You are so talented!
Lena2244 chapter 46 . 4/11
that can't be the end
katscyborgs chapter 13 . 4/2
This is my favorite fanfiction. I hope you never delete this story, ever, nor your account. It really is my favorite. I reread it at least once every 2 months. I just love it so much and you've done an incredible job. Thank you for crafting this.
KingoftheFey chapter 46 . 3/30
This story is so good, I'm so happy to have finally caught up on reading it.
imnotahorcrux chapter 46 . 3/18
I get that she doesn't want to involve herself too much to change the timeline, but it's over, everything that she worked up to is done. So I was expecting that there'll be atleast an aftermath where she was able to interact with the others and have a life of her own in Cathal's body. I love it, don't get me wrong, but the ending is so... empty.

I mean, c'mon. Ending it with the unfinished ritual of Cathal's grandma? BRUH. You could've done better than that. Because honestly? throughout all this, I personally think it's not even halfway of the story of Hermione/Cathal. It's probably because the past chapters are all about preparations and stuff.

I sadly don't get the hype on this fic lol
imnotahorcrux chapter 34 . 3/18
Mommy Hermione's here... Well, Cathal in this case.
lmfao.
imnotahorcrux chapter 7 . 3/12
ngl, when I read the part where Hermione rode a bicycle with Moppet sitting on the front basket has me immediately thinking of ET lmfao
Sirius: eats venison
James: ...
Please update soon! -Sara
kelsiecb chapter 1 . 1/27
Wicked setup! Looking forward to reading this one
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 1/21
I'm reading this amazing story and world again for the 4th or 5th time because I need Cathal/Hermione's determination and sheer bloody mindedness in my life.
ncfeministb chapter 46 . 1/12
I loved both this story and the sequel! The premise is really interesting and I very much enjoyed the questions or provoked about what makes us each unique.
clarkfan325 chapter 46 . 12/24/2020
I've spent the last week reading this story and I have to commend you on what an amazing story it was. This has been one of the most original and well written stories that I have ever read. The amount of thought and creativity that was put into this story was amazing and I loved that we got to see characters that are not usually written about. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel and seeing where that story goes.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
Hey I'm 23 chapters into the story and so far Hermione hasn't accomplished a single thing that wasn't utterly self serving. She hasn't established any meaningful relationships, she hasn't changed anything, she hasn't shown interest in doing anything other than hanging out with her houseelf.
Why nare you not making use of anything that makes Hermione Hermione?
So far this story has had the vibe of a really infuriating retelling.
Mindmaze chapter 29 . 12/12/2020
I wish she wasn't such a goody two shoes.

I really hated how this ended. The injustice has me riled. I wish for a second she didn't have to worry about time line, that she was normal and could report the teacher. I mean from a ministry stand point he is a creature how dare he ban a pure blood, they would have him out if only she could report him.

You honestly made me hate him. The other teachers could have taught her if he was against having her, why ask for her in his group then?
She didn't want to time travel, was not her idea and she is being punished. I wish the castle would punish him on her behalf. How petty of him.

It's your fic but I don't buy the by invitation for newt. The only thing is cannon is you need the grade requirement and if you don't meet it then they can choose. But she had high marks so yeah, I don't buy it, don't see why you felt the need to include it. Hopefully the reason will come up later? But I'll go along with it for now because it certainly has be intrigued, and the drama is engaging.
2,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »