Reviews for Six Pomegranate Seeds
LieweHeksie chapter 46 . 5/3
Loved it. Thank you .
Elly chapter 24 . 2/18
This fic has done a great job of being canon complaint but bits are seeping in to make it feel uncanny valley AU, for example in this chapter, Hermione referred to Point Me as "her own spell" which isn't true, it was something she found while researching in 4th yr for the tournament. Also before there was a reference to Harry being beaten by the Muggles which also is pure fanon. In a fic where it's clear ur trying to be true to canon world, it's very distracting to see not true things seep in.
Spriggan chapter 46 . 1/22
What an amazing story. I hope you have been writing original stories since this one. Do you plan to write a denumont?
anon chapter 46 . 12/1/2023
i dont know if you're still reading comments
just in case, i figured i'd leave a word
i started reading this story and found it fascinating, especially to me who is so picky
about halfway in, i realized i had read this before but i couldnt remember exactly where i left off or exactly what happened in the story (for instance, i had completely forgotten about the grandmother!). now that i've reached the end, i remember. i actually read this fanfiction all the way through to this very last chapter. i dont remember what i thought of the grandmother the first time, but i really liked her during this read-through, so

i wonder what the story was going to be like
to be honest, 7 years have gone by, i'm actually pretty satisfied and while i'd love to see how she handles the backlash etc. i feel like this is where, on a longer, or complete story, i would maybe stop paying attention and kind of skim through it
i just wish i knew what would happen after this scene in the last chapter. to me it looks like pointless deaths. i dont mean that i am criticising the writing, but rather that i feel like it was a last ditch desperate and vain attempt to do something, make a difference? support the dark lord? protect hermione? maybe in the next chapter we'd have seen that the ritual worked, and witnessed its effects, or maybe we'd have seen nothing and be left with the knowledge that those were senseless deaths.
it feels bitter but i'm not unhappy. this story was long enough and seemed to be nearing its end and i had a great time reading it. thank you, so much
clarelissy chapter 46 . 3/23/2023
Thank you for this amazing story!
nashtah chapter 46 . 3/18/2023
Great story
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 46 . 1/22/2023
To those of you who are lost in space - this story is NOT "abandoned" in the normal understanding of the word. It is finished OK - see also the status "complete" above. It's just Seselt's way of finishing a story - simply stop writing so we readers are free to make our own thoughts of "what now". Merlin be praised, this is such a wonderful story that it would be unbearable had it not been finished. Go on now, read the follow-up "Asphodels". It's shorter, perhaps not totally up to "Ponegranates", but easily worth the time reading!
And to you, Seselt: Thank you for writing and sharing! Your writing is great, so are your plots, what more could we possibly want?
smeleanor chapter 46 . 12/25/2022
Wow what a read. Love this fic!
Reylara23 chapter 46 . 7/24/2022
this is so fricking good. such a delight to read
alixlouise chapter 46 . 4/18/2022
I did not see in the beginning this story was abandonned. I must admit I'm disappointed. I had an excellent time reading, your story is really original. I hope one day it will have a proper end.
Corentine chapter 46 . 4/16/2022
I suppose this is abandoned. But it has kept me occupied for three days and it was worth it.
frogscookie chapter 46 . 3/16/2022
A wonderful piece of work. I really enjoyed the story you crafted. I do wish there was more of a long term ending. Thank you for sharing.
Irish Thorn chapter 46 . 3/4/2022
This was powerful. Part of it seems unfinished, though. I find myself curious about the fate of the three Slytherins that fled. None of them should go to Azkaban, with their choices being what they were, but I'm curious about how Cathel handles how things fall with the ministry. I need an epilogue or something.
ChinaCactusSunflower chapter 46 . 2/2/2022
Wow. Best HP fanfic I’ve ever read.
HelpmeHermione chapter 46 . 1/11/2022
Wow! I loved your story! I learned lots of new words too. Would love an epilogue! Her convincing Harry she's Hermione. I loved the fierce love Cathel's grandmother had for her. And so neatly ended in sacrifice. Gotta say, this was epic!
2,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »