Reviews for Six Pomegranate Seeds
alixlouise chapter 46 . 4/18
I did not see in the beginning this story was abandonned. I must admit I'm disappointed. I had an excellent time reading, your story is really original. I hope one day it will have a proper end.
Corentine chapter 46 . 4/16
I suppose this is abandoned. But it has kept me occupied for three days and it was worth it.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 46 . 3/16
A wonderful piece of work. I really enjoyed the story you crafted. I do wish there was more of a long term ending. Thank you for sharing.
Irish Thorn chapter 46 . 3/4
This was powerful. Part of it seems unfinished, though. I find myself curious about the fate of the three Slytherins that fled. None of them should go to Azkaban, with their choices being what they were, but I'm curious about how Cathel handles how things fall with the ministry. I need an epilogue or something.
ChinaCactusSunflower chapter 46 . 2/2
Wow. Best HP fanfic I’ve ever read.
HelpmeHermione chapter 46 . 1/11
Wow! I loved your story! I learned lots of new words too. Would love an epilogue! Her convincing Harry she's Hermione. I loved the fierce love Cathel's grandmother had for her. And so neatly ended in sacrifice. Gotta say, this was epic!
I love this, the sequel was a bit of a let down after this masterpiece
RowenaC chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
My God! What an amazing writer you are! Lovely, just lovely
Yellow Green Fish chapter 46 . 9/19/2021
I love this fic so much! and I just found out that there's a sequel! XDDD Thank you for your hard work!
rosalinne09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
I just loved the comment about 'an idiot's guide to human genetics' LOL. this story is an intriguing one. thanks for writing
Valiendis Vandayar chapter 7 . 8/24/2021
I love this story, and Moppet is a gem. Well done :D
RedderthanRoses chapter 46 . 8/20/2021
wow.
that was one of the richest and deep stories I have ever read. incredibly well-written and detailed. the ending wasn't what I hoped for but it was strong and suited the story.
I also loved Moppet by the way
DiagonAli chapter 46 . 8/3/2021
absolutely amazing story! wow! what a unique plot line and character development. what a bizzare life Hermione leads, living inside Cathal, setting aside her old self to become a new version of herself.

I'd really love to have had conclusion to this: did her classmates, Remus, The Order acknowledge her help, what happens to Malfoys life debt that he didn't help her? was there much fallout? so many questions. yet, I feel like we've been given enough crumbs to figure out what happens and we can be content.

absolutely brilliant. loved it all!
Ravena D. Alister chapter 46 . 7/17/2021
This is a very good story. Not the easiest read, if that’s what ur looking for, but definitely worth the time. I wish there was an epilogue or something after this chapter to tie up the loose ends, but I also understand if the author was going for that kind of slightly abrupt but symbolic end.
RonRR chapter 46 . 7/3/2021
Great story!

Bit of an abrupt ending though.

Ron