Reviews for Hard-Headed Goggle Head
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
Awesome and beautiful:-)
Psycho G chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Well, I'll take this ending over the show. The story could have been a few chapters longer but I'll take what I can get. Overall, it was a good story without the TK or Davis bashing I find in many fanfics. I like how you do justice to Davis' and Jun's character unlike the show and manga. I always wonder why some of this Japanese manga writers always crap on their lead protagonist when it comes to Digimon or other shows like it.

Anyway, my new Digimon fanfic is still in the works but have you read the Digimon 02 fanfic called "Just Friends"? That fanfic was a prelude to Digimon 02: Epoch. Check it out when you can and leave me your reviews if you want. I hope to see more of your Daikari fanfic work in the future. Great inspirations to you!
Psycho G chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
A pretty decent story have here. If there's to be a sequel I trust it'll be a nice read to enjoy unlike the actual show which didn't do Davis justice of any sort. I didn't bother with Digimon Tri either. in any case, I like how you have the older ones playing more supportive and positive roles and having Kari and TK see how their constant teasing and flirting did more harm in the long run. Keep up the good work now.
Hit-or-Mish chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Ooh I missed a good Daikari like this. Good job!