Reviews for Oncoming Storm
WhiteWereFox chapter 12 . 1/22/2018
I loved it. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
Great story! Thanks for shRing!
Euronite chapter 13 . 8/12/2017
Brilliant and nicely written
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
Awww... why? Poor Sparky. No kid his age should have to deal with what he just been through. This made me cry. :'(

" My friend, the fates are cruel. There are no dreams, no honor arrow has left the bow of the goddess..." -LOVELESS ACT IV
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
An Eevee huh? What a nickname though! XD

War is hell. Things won't go well I fear.

I was kinda surprised Lt. Surge was Spark's uncle, but then again it fits so naturally somehow.
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Oh god that was so cute! Imagining the young versions of the leaders of Team Valor and Team Instinct brought me so much Joy. I kinda knew Spark would have lots of spunk and vigor, while Candela was hot-headed and brave.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Oh wow. This was really really good. Tbh I wasn't expecting a Pokemon story based if these three to be so detailed, but you pleasantly surprised me. I love your characterization of everyone and their team dynamic. I've was hoping for at least a one-shot about something like this, however you went beyond my expectations and wrote an amazingly detailed story that wasn't too long. Plus, your epilogue? Wrapped things up beautifully.
stupid12333 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
someone seriously made a pic from pokemon go? gayyyyyy
Fish71022 chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
AWESOME. Quite sad that the story has ended already (or has it?) hope that there will be a sequel coming up. I want more of the birds and their bonded. :) The previous chapter describing the fight between the leaders and team Rocket was very detailed and I like how you added the fact that the leaders can just "summon" their birds by asking for help. Great story and Candela finally fits in with the rest of the group. What happened to Jace though. He wasn't mentioned after he had challenged Candela to a battle. I was expecting him to make an appearance maybe as a Rocket, but he seemed to have disappeared from the story.
Fish71022 chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
Woohooo! You updated. Thanks a lot, the story is getting better with each chapter. :) Can't wait for the next chapter and seeing Moltres bond with Candela. Imagine Spark and Blanche's faces when they see Candela an Moltres. I hope Davis and Cardinal fall down a huge pit, break their legs and stay down there forever. Keep up the good writes and a hope the next chapter will include a great battle scene.
jaguarspot chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
That explains why we havent seen Moltress.
Rockets are gonna feel SO stupid when they realize that the would-be-bonded to Moltress was traveling with the other two the whole time.

Sai is back!
I still have that Arcanine called Sai in my PokemonGo. He is like 2030 Cp right now, more or less.

I cant wait for the next chapter!

And hey, Candela and Spark should not feel bad about not thinking about asking adults for help. Blanche probably would kept saying not to anytime they considered it, and since Blanche was probably born into team R, and they essentially have no one other than their friends, they didnt know any better.
Magic Shuckle chapter 10 . 1/23/2017
I can always appreciate some suspence! Toodles!
Fish71022 chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Haha, the stupidity of adults, or at least the impatience of a Candela. I think you can't finish the story in two chapters, I mean based on the average length of your chapters (No offence) Feels like this is about Rising Action-Climax. The birds haven't been present in the story yet, (except Zapdos) Moltres hasn't chosen a human. I know you did say that you'll tie up the loose ends, but that is a lot of things to cover in two chapters.
ViceBachelor chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
Great chapter! I love Candela's development! Only one thing: it's Blastoise, not Blastois. Othe than that and a few other spelling errors, 10/10
jaguarspot chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
When/if Surge ever gets the full story, he's gonna flip.

Also, if Sai is ever gonna show up again, this looks like a very good time for it.

Aaaand it looks like Candela should be careful with what she wishes for. Now she's getting branded forever, hopefully (for the reader) soon. Willow is in for a show!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »