Reviews for Chaos in Oneself
nd chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
You absolutly, positivly SUCK

I have never read a worse story

BYE NOW

ps. do everybody including yourself a favor and dont ever write again
lulu293 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
U suck B/S should always conquer! No way am I reading this story!
devilgirl8604 chapter 8 . 2/25/2003
Oh! I really like this story! Please continue it! Love the B/J action :)
ItalianchiKE chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
YAY! What a great story. I loved the end too. I hope you write more because your story was really well written and well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
This is AWESOME! PLEASE put the next chapter up straighaway.
Kazic chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
yes you are good at cliffhangers. keep writing this one, it's really interesting.
Emma0211 chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
NO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THE TORTURE! you HAVE to put up the next chapter soon i can't wait to see what happens! i demand you write some right now! *forms a psi blast and fires it off at you* did it work? will you write it soon (like now?)
Q chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
this is good!Keep it up. More action!
Cassie-bear01 chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
way to go! i like it! keep going with it
Chang chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
Good so far. I liked the Discovery Channel thingy. Please update soon.
dee chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
So what are we thinking? A trader inside of mutant x? good story so far, really interested in seeing how it plays out. Also, if you are interested in doing more j/e plots you already figured out the best way of doing it. just change POV. You may however want to signal the reader if you plan on remaining in one person's head for a while.
Bad chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
This is good! hope thee will be loads of action in the next chapter with Shal and Danny! keep going
Emma0211 chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
i liked the pov it was good and gave a real insight as to what everyone else was thinking. i sure hope danny is okay...she's growing on me. i know! she could save shal (duh i know) hey lemme guess...the gsa has shalimar! i knew it! if i'm wrong then...uh...i really knew who took her...really i did! please post more soon! :)
Kazic chapter 5 . 2/6/2003
I love this! It's good. I would like to see more between emma and danny cause i think they could be good friends. Keep it up!
Emma0211 chapter 5 . 2/6/2003
i will always review! you can count on me! okay here's how you can get more emmajesse stuff in there...do two scenes of emma's pov which includes her thoughts of danny being on the team as well as her thoughts on jesse *smiles big* i know that emma's pov was your idea i'm agreeing with you GO FOR IT! pretty please! i can't wait for your next chapter ( i know i alway's say that but it's true!) so please post soon and make it asap (pretty please with sugar on it!) :)