Reviews for The Curb
Are you going to update?
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 27 . 5/15
I loved this beautiful and descriptive chapter! Soooo romantic, schmexy, sweet...and then the knock at door that changes the mood. UGH! MarcusAro is on the move and they’re in pursuit. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
I hope all is going well with school. Maybe you will get a chance to finish this story up during summer break. I hope so. I’ll be here waiting. Love you, my Jonesn! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 26 . 5/15
Oh my gosh...I couldn’t breathe at one point and I swear my heart stop at another. Geez I also thought they were in a horror movie for a bit. Well Dad saves the day! Phew! He’s waaaay tooo awesome!
I knew Laurie was a traitor! UGH! So we’re off to Italy! Plus Bella got out the three words Edward was longing to hear. Will she hear them back again but this time knowing he means them?!
Sorry it took me so long to catch up on this. But I’m guessing you didn’t get a chance to finish it before you started school. So I’ll catch up and wait patiently for life to catch up for you. Love you, my Jonesn! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
irelandk chapter 27 . 4/1
-O
aimCULLENee chapter 27 . 3/4
Loving this story so far
rtpkjs chapter 27 . 3/2
I'm feeling personally cockblocked by Charlie, you did a great job setting the mood lol
Loved how she kept thinking "I'm in fucking Italy" I'd probably be the same way...
Can't wait to see how this will unfold! xx
Can't wait. Great chapter
LittleMoCullen chapter 27 . 2/24
This is about to get crazy!
LittleMoCullen chapter 26 . 2/24
WOW Dad shows up out of the blue! Doesn't surprise me, It's Charlie after all.
LittleMoCullen chapter 25 . 2/24
It's been a while, I really need to catch up on this story. The end of this chapter is on point!
banshee69 chapter 27 . 2/14
Way to ruin a moment.

Sherry
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 27 . 2/12
What a way to ruin their date. If knew better I’d say Charlie did it on purpose!
reachrathi chapter 27 . 2/10
Perffetto.
NKubie chapter 27 . 2/9
Edward's "Sei perfetto" was swoon-worthy. You know what's NOT swoon-worthy? Stupid cock-blocking Charlie and that stupid Marcus! Grrr.

xo
Nan
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 2/9
Well, at least Bella got to enjoy Italy for 2 seconds before the shit hit the fan...again!
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »