Reviews for The Curb
All the Italy chapter was crazy, but the story was good
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
magnessina chapter 31 . 9/30
Did I get any work done today? No. Am I gonna regret this tomorrow when I have to catch up with everything tomorrow? Yes. Did I have the time of my life reading this fic? Yes.

Thank you!
cullensrule chapter 31 . 9/21
Great story. Thanks
Missysue32 chapter 4 . 8/12
Oh well hell yes please bring on James Franco, Please! Great Chapter by the way!
Missysue32 chapter 3 . 8/12
Great Story so far and HELL NO HE WOULDN’T STAY IF HIS NAME WAS JAMES! Going based on his character in all the other stories I’ve read.
annaharding chapter 31 . 7/25
Enjoyed this story! Interesting characters. Spooky HEA ending. (They're being stalked and photoed? Eek!)
Thanx for sharing.
Mack71 chapter 31 . 4/26
What a good story! The thought of Edward being an undercover cop did not even cross my mind. Now, I’m off to check out your other stories!
KDMCAM chapter 31 . 4/14
I just came across this little goody! I have to say i love that u kept edward always reverting to sex. Even in the beginning when he was under cover right after being beat up. I think that made him such a real cocky guy totally ok with a hook up or at least playing it off that way.
kellybear3 chapter 31 . 4/9
Amazing story! Now I am going to read all your stories! How have I not known about your incredible work?
sujari6 chapter 31 . 3/28
Great story. Looks like there could be more trouble ahead.
sujari6 chapter 30 . 3/28
Glad Marcus is gone.
Kate1386 chapter 31 . 1/31
Ohhh possibility of more? Already all over dragging pegs and loving it!
Godschildtweety chapter 31 . 1/30
Really good
EeWee chapter 31 . 1/17
Great story. Loved what you did with the characters. Especially Charlie and Alice. Looking forward to your next story.
NKubie chapter 31 . 1/10
What a perfect HEA for them! Except for the fact that Aro didn't completely keep his word. But other than that...

Thanks to both of you for the gift of your words!

xo