Reviews for The Curb
kneon chapter 30 . 10/12
great story. different, but a good different. thank you for sharing
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 30 . 10/2
Well I certainly expected a twist of some kind to get them out of that situation. Buuuutttt...I never saw that one coming! Kudos on one of the twistiest twists.
I’m glad Edward fessed up to Bella the whole story and she was great about not making him feel ashamed and explaining it just right to him. Then we had our teasing Edward back. Annnd ohhh how I hope he DOES propose on “the curb” where they met...totally romantic. *swoons* Though he should bring his gun to that neighborhood. Hehehe!
I loved every word of this uniqueness. I hope you get a chance and your muse comes around to give us a little glimpse into the gang’s future. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It was amazing having you in FicsVille. Much appreciation to my Kitchmill and my Hoodie for helping you get this to us.
Love you all! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 29 . 10/2
Nooooo! Was it a trap the whole time?! I wonder how they will get out of this one. I can’t wait to see...yet I’m a nervous wreck! See what you do to me? *winks*
So glad you’re reading FF again...isn’t it awesome? So much great stuff out there, just look at my profile favs for WIPs and recently completeds.
Love you tons, my Jonesn! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 28 . 10/2
“Startin to like CHARLIE a whole lot more now”. Well, besides the c-blocking and cheating. *Giggles* I mean he found the best tracker on Amazon no less. Then he kidnaps Laurie and is gonna get him to take them to Marcus/Aro. Works for me.
I love that Bella refused to let them leave her at the hotel. What she said made sense plus she got to b*tch-slap Laurie. I wish she could’ve changed first...but you never know, their outfits may actually work out in their favor. Although maybe she’s right at the end and she should’ve stayed back. Ruh roh!
I missed this story and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to read the last few chapters. But I’m glad I’m finally getting to them. Love you, my Jonesn! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 30 . 10/1
The Curb has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in August by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Iklepixie chapter 30 . 9/28
Enjoyed this. Found on twifanficrecs website. Glad he wasn't the shady dealer I thought him to be at first.
2loveybunnies chapter 30 . 9/24
Loved this, along with every word you've ever written! Waiting somewhat impatiently for the epi - and your NEXT story too! ;-)
brooklynnjack chapter 29 . 9/22
I'm confused where is the rest?
Plot twist! I was definitely not expecting that reveal, but also makes so much sense and I’m super happy about it.
suzy 2010 chapter 30 . 9/12
good story. thanks for sharing.
suzy 2010 chapter 29 . 9/12
Poor Bella,but Edward and Charlie should have left her behind. Such a stubborn girl.
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 9/9
Thanks for sharing this with us.
it's simply me n you chapter 24 . 9/7
Wow! Life got real!
boopgirl chapter 30 . 9/6
Great story
marigold123 chapter 30 . 9/3
I enjoyed reading your story. An epi would be awesome. Thank you for writing.
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »