Reviews for The Curb
amiramonroe3 chapter 19 . 9/19
I miss this story!
Shyla chapter 19 . 9/11
Wow, love their relationship.
IvyMasonCullen chapter 19 . 8/27
Just found this and I am in love, I hope you update soon!

Actually feel so much respect for Bella and completely understood where she was coming from with the drugs, I was a social work student for a yeah before having to drop out due to the fact that some of those kids are born with into the harshest of lives, completely heartbraking to know and witness the fact that many of both the adults and children would fall victims to drink, drunk and violence I just knew that after a couple of years my body wouldn't be able to take so much heartbreak. So much respect for social workers and the professions they do!

Keep Writing,
IvyMasonCullen
twiharderthanthat chapter 19 . 8/16
read this all in one hour. hope all is well (and if it is), mate, please come back !
When are you going to update?
3 fucking months? You just lost a reader.
Please update
It's really annoying to have to wait 1-2 months for just one chapter. Please update soon. This is such a great story.
twiclare chapter 19 . 7/4
Didn't see that coming!
twiclare chapter 18 . 7/3
He's starting to open up, although she is right to be wary!
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/3
Poor Bella, it must be so unsettling knowing that 'home' isn't there anymore. I think she should listen to Edward's concerns about Felix.
brit chapter 19 . 6/30
Please update soon.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 6/9
I was hoping he was an undercover officer. I would think that would be a dangerous tattoo to have as an undercover officer.
tvd1992 chapter 19 . 6/7
Please update soon
Silver Silence 89 chapter 19 . 6/7
Ooooo... wasn't expecting that twist!
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »