Reviews for The Four Times Elizabeth Almost Got Eaten, and Then Did
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 5/30
OMG! This is amazing! I love this story and it was surprisingly cute there at the end despite the very steamy scene just before. I about died when Merlin was explaining. it made me think of puberty and i just cracked up! great idea, lovely story.
Minamina22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Yikes! What a great and intense story! I love your writing as usu thank you so much!
Desirable Secrets chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Wonderful hob, this story was delicious and I enjoyed every word. Thank you so much for sharing.
Grin chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Loved it especially at end when he started up on the list of places they should do it XD
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Oh my gosh, I'd LOVE some more! This is amazing, thank you so so SO much!
RainStorm2122 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Oh...
That was PERFECT!

Dom needs to read this! Luv would die! And would love the Ban mention, lol.

This was absolutely amazing!
CaptainTwiggy0918 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Wow! What a story! I am not ashamed to admit that I completely lost it at the blue ball bit from Ban. And then at the end when they fell off the roof. This is pure gold. GOLD. Or platinum. Whichever-it's sparkly! You did amazing on this. Just..wow.
LucyDragneel2009 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Walw...just walw...
Fanficlover16000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a MASTERPIECE! :D I LOVE it! XD Everyone is in character and I could just visualize everything that happened throughout the fic. Don't even get me started on the ending...MMMMmmmmmm SO good. This fic deserves way more attention.
BettyBest2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I just... love this so much. The detail, the build up, the emotions, the passion, everything just fills me up with a beautiful wonderful feeling that makes me smile and tingle all over. I love this. There's just so many details here that are impossible to pass over. You did such an amazing job. You are creative and magnificent. Never stop doing such beautiful things. I wish I had a tenth of the creativity that swarms inside of you. You'll have to teach me some things one day ;)

They fell off the roof! So charming! OMG!
lickitysplit chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I've read this like three times in twelve hours and I'm still stunned. Your imagination and creativity are only eclipsed by how well you can execute them both. This fic went from the craziest thing I ever heard to one of my all-time favorites. Your interpretation of Elizabeth is my favorite of anyone's, and I'm astounded how you can put your own spin on SDS and still get everything so darn right. Excellent job.
Cerulean Grace chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Well I read this whole bad boy THIS MORNING but oh boy as always you are amazing. You built an entire lovely story here! I would love to read more of this Meliodas from you. The lemon was also good, I'm glad you used the darkness without overusing the darkness :,) (cough cough anal fisting). Good job~!