Reviews for Reaching Out
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*sniff* Kamui is such a reflection of Subby when Subby was younger... especially after Subby warmed him up... SUBBY! *breaks down sobbing*
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
This is so good! So Subaru leaves in the manga or something? I've only seen the TV series...

Poor Kamui! Subby should go back to him. *nod nod*

Please write more soon!

fd97
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
my goodness, that was sad... wai ( poor kamui, poor subaru. The emotions and descriptions you wrote was wonderful. This was a great angsty piece...

and like you said, the ending gave abit of hope with subaru contemplating kamui. this was a nicely done one-shot _
Arashi Strife chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I like this fic. I don't know what to say beyond that except that I hope more is coming, because it's a sad story and also an interesting one.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
It shocked that Subaru became the Sakurazukamori but I think I understand his reason. Seishiro took hold on his life since he was 7 years old. True, Seishiro really stayed by his side only for a year, but his charm goes beyond that. Almost all of Subaru's life was under Seishiro's possession. And he loved him. Seishiro became his reason to live and to die. Then Seishiro died in his hand. Human is really a weak creature. If the one thing that he holds strongly as his purpose to live is nothing but a lie, he would be break. So Subaru needs somethingg to keep his sanity. And that something was became the Sakurazukamori so Seishiro wouldn't really disappear from his life. It's not that Subaru thought the Seals are less important. But he was simply made a decision. After all, the reason to become the Seal was so human could be free to make a decision. A decision to protect the earth or just not care. I remember I read something about that decision thing somewhere. But I love this story cause even as I said I understand Subaru, I couldn't accept the fact that he could easily killed people. It's just not Subaru. So it's comforting to know that Subaru didn't lost all his emotion in this story.
Middy chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Is there another to this one? I hope so! If mot. Please write one. Please! _
mi-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
;;; i think the one Subaru holds in his heart ish still Sei, he hasn't betrayed anyone, he cares about Kamui but he doesn't own him anything...

btw Kamui-chan doesn't seem that concerned about Subaru's change of sides, there's no poor Kamui.;;

both Kamui n' Subaru have a wish, n' if it's about Seishirou, i'm sure Kamui understands n' forgives Subaru for having left his side..

i don't think Kamui is only a relief for him, he's one of the persons subby loves the most, but Subaru can't cancel the bound he has with Sei, it wouldn't be right nor good to expect him to give up his desires.