Reviews for Highs and Lows
SpaceToTheSeeStars chapter 5 . 7/27
Another great story.
piakat04 chapter 5 . 1/9
That was awesome! I live in Minnesota and I still can't deal with the cold. No amount of Nordic roots can prepare someone for freezing their ass off on a daily basis. Lol. Poor Rafael.
8954538PleaseGetAccountDelete chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Nice story very good.
kohee chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
Officially an amazing ending after the angst you put us through for the first chapter! Glad you fixed it and I loveeee the family time 3 3
scintillateworld chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
I love this story so much and this last chapter was the perfect ending. It was so sweet and it just showed that they are such a great little family.
BenoightLangson chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Oh don't end it please... or write some more another story Barson.
BJ chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Perfect ending. Thanks for posting.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Haha. I love this conclusion. I giggled at the freezing his ass off part. So Barba. Hehe.
LoveDexter11 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Yay *clapping*. Loved it!
LoveDexter11 chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Awwww yes. Good Barba. Fix things with Liv. They make a perfect couple.
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
OMG they need to get back together. Its sweet that he added an X to his message too.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
OMG is he breaking up with her something. I don't know why I am getting that vibe but I sure hope I am wrong.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Aww. I love, love, love how this turned out. I love his confession to how much he loved and missed her and how much of a coward he was. The end was perfectly perfect!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Aww. What a sweet little family they make. Barba is an idiot for breaking things off with her. I hope he can talk his way back into their lives for good.