Reviews for the first of many
Laurie chapter 24 . 9/14
Quirky. Unique. Fun, too. You started slipping in some plot. Do you intend to write the wedding or have you decided to stop the story now that you've made me agree wholeheartedly with VOLDEMORT?! The ministry is a toxic organization. Should Harry and Severus become the next Dark Couple? I kinda think yes.;)
Verity Grahams chapter 3 . 1/15
the way your writing Severus makes him sound like a house elf... and not a sexy house elf...
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Are you going to continue this story ?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 24 . 4/8/2017
I'm really looking forward to their wedding. Especially the wedding night
blackbloodywolf chapter 24 . 3/30/2017
I'm surprised that this does have more reviews, please continue
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
great story. Please do the rest of it. is there a place where Omegas are treated as people? What about a new crusade for Hermione?
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
this is honestly like the first fan fuc I've read where harry isn't completely useless and dumb. like he actually figured it out for once. I love it
Alytiger chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
The description was good, but this isn't my cup of tea. Most people say Mpreg in the description you know.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Please update
pupzpride chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
Didn't see that coming! I love this story. And thanks for the constant updates!
lilly-flower15 chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
Great chapter update soon
shadowcat ninja chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Aaaaawwwwwww Severus
shadowcat ninja chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
Tom Marvolo Riddle
I KNEW IT WAS HIM
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
I really love your stories. Have you ever thought about writing one where Severus, although insecure, is the top in the relationship? Where Harry or Sirius, depending on whom you choose, pursue him, and he doesn't give in easily, as he did in tie stories so far?
shadowcat ninja chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
What that basters isn't Sevy father dun dun duuuuuuun