Reviews for Close to Home
Renn chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
It pisses me off 'cause I saw this episode when I wasn't really watching the show, so I don't remember Jack and his Hannibal voice! lol! But I really liekd reading this. Thanks for sharing!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
so fucking cute... i've been looking for a story that adressed what happen in the car.

when jack started saying that stuff.. ::shudder::
babs6608 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
great story-they really do pair well together
gambitsfox chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Oh yes! Could there be a sequel to this one? I want more of this story. : )
Ervinai too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Nice. I like the dynamic between the two. I can see that happening. (Even though I'm biased and would like to see it happening.) Anyway. Nice work. Good choice of language.
Jabbertalky chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
*fangirls* M7 REFERENCE! *glee*

Man, I loved that show to death. I gave Without A Trace a chance because of EC, and I'm glad I did.

But that was a cute little fic. I just got the season one DVD and had a private marathon, so "Suspect" is fresh in my head. Nice job!
anonymus chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I like this story, but I think Martin should have been abused by the preist after all. Also the slash at the end kinda ruined it for me, I was hoping for more angst/drama. But overall i like it.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
*sniffles*
That was awesome... heartbreaking and sweetly romantic at the same time...
i love, love, love your writing! :)
Nadia chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow. Wow. And WOW! What a great story! I was searching for a story like yours since I say the first episode. And that was three weeks ago (living in Germany). Thanks for writing and sharing such a well written hurt/comfort d/m slash! Thanks! :)
melodie chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
that was really good. i love it. please continue
nr chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Hope you're planning on some more chapters!
nr chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Good story. I was just thinking the other day that Fitz and Danny would be a good slash couple
Sojourner Blue chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Good stuff here.
Mizz Destiny chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Thank God I'm not the only one who sees this paring! You got them together really nicely, I really like this fic.

Cheers!