Reviews for OkiKagu Month 2016: Compilation
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Can you write again an okikagu one shot stories? Please?
LaydiiV chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
Wait the last part confused me
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
woaah i realy love how vulgar that sadist ehh.. now i want some okikagu lemon~~~~
Ejes chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Thanks for the whole fic, it's been a real pleasure to read
verysadtimes chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
That was a lovely chapter to round things off. I' m definitely looking forward to our next fic ;)
muguetmuse chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
I found all of these drabbles enjoyable and creative~ Also, about the Nightmare and AU part, I'd certainly follow on that fic if you expanded on it. Very intriguing concept I daresay.
Blue Lilybell chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
I want a continue of this! 3 OMG there I thought Kagura really confessed her feelingsbut I should know... it's THEM afterall xD I love how Sougo react, they really understand each other very much :D
Blue Lilybell chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
LOL Actually I imagine Okita posing like Shinpachi xD and to be found out by Shinpachi himself... I bet Okita'll embarassed for his whole life xD
Blue Lilybell chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Awww I LOVE THIS! 3
They're just so freaking cute xD
Rinfantasy chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
I hope you will write this long fict, it's pretty interesting! it's the person Kagura was with "her Okita?" did she lose on propose?
Rinfantasy chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
This was amazing!
mitsuki chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
i loved it!
thanks! .}
plzdontfindme chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Oh my... HOT DAMN THAT WAS HILARIOUS! This entire series of one shots is amazing! I would gladly read any Gintama fic you decide to write, so obviously I think expanding your chapter 8 one shot into a full story would be great. I also loved the continuity from the 1st chapter to the 7th with their first date.
plzdontfindme chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Hahaha! These are all wonderful. You're a very gifted writer and strike the balance of humor and drama well. I would comment on every single story, but I'm limiting myself since I haven't even finished them all yet! The "Sadaharu - Sadoharu" was especially hilarious. Please continue if you have time. I don't want these stories to end :)
daslevfka chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
kagura'confession in this fic was one lf the best. i loved umibozu's reaction