Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Tetrimus Rakora
RED78910 chapter 3 . 2/18
You know...even after this chapter, and getting more context as to why and how Tetrimus became what he did, I just can't ever see him as anything other then Evil. Maybe it is because we have not yet seen him as anything other then a killer and don't ever see his family life, but even when shown this I can't ever recognize anything inside him then Hate.

Odd thing that.

Still, well done again.
Janizary chapter 3 . 2/14
I missed this one somewhere in the pile. Fills in the blanks that I had been wondering about.
baud001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I think it would be interesting to learn about the league of one, they don't seem Salarian, but rather like an IA or something like that.

The rest of the report is good, the best part being the second chapter, even if it show a side of the character we've already seen (killing people and talking to the broker). Perhaps there's nothing else to show about him?
PG chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
I thought the Shifter's last name was Kurass, not Valern?

Otherwise, nice
Karamazov chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
One question: what's his relationship with P., specifically? They sound somewhat birds-of-a-feather in their disdain for all things normatively turian.
Nogui chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Holy hell. This dude is something else. No way in hell canonverse Shepard could ever compete with this dude if he existed. And the Broker is even more dangerous? WTF

This only jacks up the "Shadow Broker DLC" hype meter through the roof. We know it is gonna be good. And the aftermath, the reactions of the wider galaxy to this fight? Priceless.

Ten bucks says the lone survivor of Tetrimus' strike force is Nyreen.

This League of Zero...if even the writer didn't know what exactly their tools are, they are far more than an "extra secret" special force of the salarians. I feel like I should have a good suspicion on what they are, but I can't quite put my finger on it. As if they remind me of something but can't figure out what.

Also, I've been wanting to ask this. You use in your reports this weird model to classify people's personalities. Is it a real life model, and if so, what is it? It looks cool, and I'd love to see the whole thing. I tried searching for such things but couldn't find anything similar. Did you made it up? If so, how can you be that good?!
RED78910 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
A small yet interesting snippet. Very clearly showing this...things...lethality. Well done.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
The first section is kinda at odds with chapter one, but given how non-threatened he was I suppose it's more enjoyed than the STG says.

Anyhow, a great chapter, I look forward to more.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Lov
Alexeij chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Tetrimus reminds me a lot of what Saren should have been in the original Bioware design, and not only design-wise. Of course, you took that concept and ramped it up to something glorious. The melodrama is also quite the nice touch.

Last chapter was interesting, even if in all honesty it felt and read a bit rushed. I'm putting my money on Nyreen Kandros as the last survivor of the Fist of the Primach. Also, quoting Aberron, Tetrimus' mother must have lived inside a reactor to birth such a biotic powerhouse. Very curious to see exactly how Shep will deal with the Beam and all those over-powered techniques up his sleeves.

I also feel his view of the Premiseverse is the most apt at describing the canis-canem edit philosophy your work expresses at every turn. It's only too bad we already know he's going to die from Shep's STG report, and that none of the major character will fall with him (though I still feel for Shields, and he's heaped up enough abuse of Shep's team to last for several lifetimes... thinking on it, he was the turning point for almost all the characters he curb-stomped during the Burning. Which means his heritage shall endure for centuries even if he has not many chapters left to live.)
mrosera chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
We get the idea that he's one scary SOB from the main series, but this, wow. Take as scary as I thought he was and multiply it by a few.
Really wonder how Shepard is going to deal with this guy now, and if she's going to take his pistol as a trophy like with Saren.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
lov
RED78910 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
An interesting bit of information on one of the most despicable people your imagination has ever dreamed up. Maybe a bit low on actual information about the person himself, and indeed, he seems to be one of the most 'simply Evil' characters in your series so far, but still interesting.

Hoping things get better for you soon.
ladelop chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I just checked and Tetrimus has the same STG Threat Rating as post-war Shepard. Fuck. That's one way to hype up a fight.
Legendary Junk Mail chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Well, now I'm curious. How's the Council going to react when the fight between him and Shepard results in the destruction of a continent or two.
Hell, maybe even the destruction of a planet. I wouldn't be surprised.
~ JunkMail