Reviews for The Difference Between a Cat and a Comma
PICKLES F0REVER chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Beautiful story, are you planning on writing a sequel
StrawberryLemonTea chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Love this! Amazingly written xx
I know okay chapter 8 . 7/15/2017
Cute. I kind of wish I knew Ron's reaction.
I know okay chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
Yes, this was a serious overreaction. He could have listened to Harry. Or if Harry really was with Ginny he could have maybe taken up with Finch-Flitchley. He could have done anything on a smaller scale than the Dementor's Kiss. I realize he feels unworthy and is in serious need of a counselor and maybe medication.
I know okay chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
Poor Draco.

While I think it's wrong to treat people like that I don't know if I would actually have a different reaction. Even without a war he was a bully and that is hard to forgive.
I know okay chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
I find distractions definitely help with my anxiety.
I know okay chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
Finally they are on the same page.
I know okay chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
I hate nights like that when you can't sleep. You told Harry to take it slow.
I know okay chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Nice. I hope he figures out what he wants to do. Sometimes you grow up and it still isn't what you want.
I know okay chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Very cute so far.
Siriuslyanerd chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
This was an amazing story! I apologize fir bot reviewing more often. I simply couldn't stip reading for long enough to do so. You are a great author!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 8 . 5/7/2017
Hehehe nawww finally they publicly announced their friendship even though they are practically dating
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
I thinkā€¦ I think you just got in with the wrong sort, you know? And I just want to start over." He reached out, offering his hand. "Friends?"

Malfoy grinned, wider than he could remember grinning in years, tilting his head to the side and pretending to consider. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks," he said. They stared at one another for about three seconds before they both burst out laughing.

I'M ON THE FUCKING TOILET AND I SCREAMED AND LAUGHED AT THE SAME TIME MY FAMILY THINKS I'M DYING HOLY SHIT
fandomflier15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Aww, finally! That was a cute ending, poor Draco in the last chapter but now everything is good! And go Ginny and Luna! Gtg thanks for the story, I'll wait for more, bye!
SarahLuzie chapter 8 . 4/9/2017