Reviews for Finding A Place To Belong
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
Ha i know this story is super old lol but i went from the end of the pages of stories and im going up to the newer stories

anywho this story was so good and right now i just want to cry do tell have u made a sequel? aww man im trying to think happy thoughts and yet i feel so bad you did such a great job i love it!
Neellok chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
*crying while writing this* Damn this is so...wow!I can't stop crying! XD When you said a bout love going bitter...souls lasting for eternity...*too chocked up*

XD not a very good review huh? Sorry!
WhiteWolfCub chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Off to the sequel then. I love this story, you should really give yourself some more credit. You do wonderfully. 8D
Helle's seraph chapter 11 . 12/27/2005
It's mesmerizing, deeply moving and so very sad. I love the utter emotion I felt from this story. It's really a very good fic but tragic as well. It left my heart aching from such a bittersweet ending and it made its impression on me deeply. I love happy endings but while I think that a sequel would not be amiss. on its own, this fic is already deeply poignant.
yaoi-hunter chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
LOVED IT! i read it a long time ago (last year i tink . ) thanks for witimg such a wonderful story!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
what he's dying no!
FireBird9900 chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
Great story, I especially love the part where Hisoka goes undercover. _ This story is so good. I stayed up all night reading this and your other one. It's sad but I like it. Please continue.
crazywolfgrrl chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
oh my god... this story is so freakin' intense. It blew me away... my god you are a genious! wow... just... wow.
PJ Zatken chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Yes, I totally agree with you...the manga IS so sweet ;-D Ay, I'm not as merciful as Tsuzuki so I feel like twacking the guy on the forehead for doing what he did...but man, we're talking about Hisoka here. Tsuzuki-san might send Suzaku...nah, nix the plan.

The chapter's cool. The teasing/banter between the two is what I love the most ;-D
PJ Zatken chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
I wanted to leave a review for chapter 3 but something's so wonky with the review system.

But this review's for chapter 3 and 4.

So far, so good...but man, Hisoka on drugs? No wonder he's OOC as you say he is (although the OOCness is appropriate given that the guy's on drugs).

And thank God Tsuzuki was there...
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Ah that rollercoaster moment between the two of them...truly funny, and painful when Hisoka gets too snappish.

You've captured their very complex relationship. Tsuzuki with his compassion and guilt, and Hisoka for wanting to help, not knowing how...and just the love that they share which is pure, platonic at times, but not platonic enough to condemn any thoughts of physical contact between them...it's just a very beautiful friendship and much more.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
God, my dear...you made me cry at 3am with this fic of yours ;-D Well, it's just what the doctor ordered ;-D

I love how things flowed here. I love YNM, and I love Hisoka/Tsuzuki.
dd chapter 11 . 8/28/2004