Reviews for Exploring New and Old Feelings
Arthur McBeth chapter 1 . 8/26
I really like this, gives openings to a new realm of possibility, and I would really like you make a part 2 or 3 even, where Yoko got pregnant and Simon and Yoko got married.
Twin Mounds chapter 1 . 7/28
Gotta be honest, it’s probably unpopular opinion but I have shipped these two since their initial introductions. I have always wanted them to get together, and I’m sad it didn’t end that way. This was a nice story, thank you, but maybe you could’ve added some foreplay, I mean, there was barely but I feel like you could have made most of dreams come true here
Oh yeah uh ohbyeahbuhhhh
CosmicQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
I was depressed/disappointed with the anime ending and how my two babies were both left partner-less! And to Yoko TWICE!
So I enjoyed this a lot. Surprisingly.
P.S. Simon's outfit during the Anti Spiral mission in space was my fave cause he looked hot as hell!
Anyway, good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Hot
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Yeah iSimon Should Move on.. Nia Would want him to be happy... But i feel You rushedcthey had sex as soon as meet uo again.. Maybe you should make a story where they recconect and slowly fall in love... Marey and then have Sex.. My opnion
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Sigue así :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
FUUUUUUCK *sobs* I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN
Demons death chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
I loved this. Favorite girl in the series with my favorite character? Hell yes!
ikusatsunagi chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
i love this pairing, i ship them the first time i saw 3
TheJSmooth chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Perfect closure for those two.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Great!
Kc4229 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This is great! I've been looking all over for good Simon x yoko fics and this is the first one I've seen! Great work!
ZoeandArtyawesomelover chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
So if we follow the rule of Gurren Laggan, what will happen. If you kiss Yoko, you die; if you kiss Simon, you die. Then who dies? Is the universe going to die?
Trevyler chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Great work. There aren't enough Simon x Yoko fics. I'm not a fan of Kamina x Yoko or Simon x Nia. This story was great. I loved every word. As far as I'm concerned something like this happens at some point in canon instead of them both ending up alone for the rest of their lives.