Reviews for Not This Way
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sequel - yes. All three of them learn more about each other and get through the veneer they all have. Us too. Obi Wan the perfect padawan and Anakin the chose one and gifted child. There could be some interesting tales.

I like the different feelings that Obi-Wan went through. 17 is very young to be on one's own. Good story.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
"And it was the only part of him that was hot. The rest of his body was complete ice."

Wow. Absolutely fantastic! So in-character... so angsty... great job!
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I like it. Obi-wan is so neat. this is a very good story, I like it alot. very very nice.
Elrond-is-cool chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
That was so good! Wow, this is one of the best written Obi-Wan angst fic's that I've ever read! Wow! I can't wait to read more of your fanfiction. This is so going on my favorite list...)
Enchanter chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
OMG! That was the saddest fic I had ever read! Don't get my wrong, it was absolutely brilliant. I adored the way you portrayed Obi-Wan, and allowed the readers to actually feel everything he felt. I love reading talent. Don't ever stop writing. :)
AnakinsOnlyAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
OMG that was the saddest thing ever! I loved it so much!
jakotsu101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Hey! This is a really good fic! I think you should definatly write a sequel! ;)
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Wohoo! You finished it! That was great! But poor Jar-Jar, I never thought that Obi-Wan was so...so...so...EVIL!(not that I like Jar-Jar that much but hey, Jedi should be fair to all pathetic living life-forms_)!
Tavae Themisal chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I really like it. That's about all I can say. Anything else that I say would either come across as crazy or as an insult, but it wouldn't be.

Definatley needs more to it.
Ciria chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh... it ended *cries* Well... I loved it, a lot actually, it was so sweet and all... Thank you very mch for giving the pleasure *.*
Fudge chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Qui-Gon really was a terrible master in his despicable treatment of Obi-Wan. Super angst in Obi's blow-up to the arrogant, insensitive jerk. Great beginning and build-up of tension, but the end seemed a little soft, the master got off w-a-a-a-y-y-y too easily.
me chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
it seemed a little rushed, but enjoyable none the less
remnants-2011 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Awesome! :)
Louiewolfie chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
OMG! this is amazing! so emotional!

ahhhhhh! and another cliffhanger! this site has so many stories like that

More! :o)

Louise xx
Gone-for-lunch chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
Is it even finished? If it isn't please write the next chapter! It is fantastic, and so sad(the tears kinda sad not bad kinda sad). Write more soon!