Reviews for Melee: Punch Your Way to Love
I am on chapter eight and I am in love
FallofDawn chapter 26 . 6/6
This is so good! Thank you for doing the world a favour and writing this! I just love the story and the ending is perfect!
S.N. Novellas chapter 5 . 4/15
I love the line "Thanks for hearing me." Everyone always says things like "thanks for listening" but idk, "hearing" just seems a little more impactful. I love it.
Astiar chapter 26 . 3/3
This fic is pure gold. I loved every bit of it. Thank you.
chaosmoon75 chapter 26 . 2/5
I love this telling of Lalu. This version of Laxus rings pretty true but I'm probably biased because I love the way he's depicted. I also love Lucy's path to becoming more powerful. It is realistic (for the Fairy Tail universe) and doesn't happen overnight. Nothing is rushed but the pace of the whole story is great. Thank you for this tale!
S.N. Novellas chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
EVERY OTHER LINE OF THIS GODDAMNED STORY IS FANTASTIC. ALL THE LINES IN BETWEEN ARE GLORIOUS. I love this. I love this so much. Dear stars above, this is GOLD.
FairyglitterXD chapter 26 . 9/19/2017
This is absolutely fantastic! Tha best lalu I've read. You are a talented arther and kept me interested through the entire story!
MaximRyder chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Take this as a compliment. Fuck you and your ability to make me feel 999 different emotions at once. It was...i dont have a word to describe how amazing this is.
HummingBird742 chapter 26 . 8/2/2017
This story ,are me cry when Laxus was taken, and I was crying all the way through the last two chapters.

I can't get over how perfect this story is; you did a terrific job in writing it and I love it!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 23 . 7/30/2017
I adore how interwoven every single thread of this story is!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 15 . 7/30/2017
I am crying from sadness and relief and joy.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
Hell yes!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Yay I LOVE this now I must keep reading
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Best lalu story I've ever read. Seriously impressed!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
I've two words to say about the GMG arc
FUCKING AMAZING! enough said.