Reviews for Melee: Punch Your Way to Love
LavaLilly chapter 26 . 8/28
Love this, I'm sure I'll love the sequel and anyone else need more LaLu in their life, Sunny with a Chance of Laxus is what got me into this shipe, stories like this is what made me stay.
RackleRosie44 chapter 26 . 5/30
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful
LadyBlack15 chapter 26 . 5/26
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ SO FAR.
I WAS IN TEARS DAMN.
DaisyDear chapter 26 . 5/3
Masterful. I’ve been reading fanfics for a few decades now, and some repeatedly. Your work is unique. The plot, arcs, character development, and more were flawless. Very very rarely have I read talent like yours. Even more rare is layered talent pike yours. Thank you for the experience- I’m sure to read it again soon.
DaisyDear chapter 13 . 5/3
Yaassss
19vanelkc chapter 2 . 3/6
I’m in a lalu mood, and I can’t find anything as good as this, so I’m rereading it for the 14th time
Ry Izushou chapter 20 . 2/25
Gosh I don't really want to hate Romeo but he's seriously getting on my nerves! So stupid!
prominently late chapter 26 . 11/16/2021
I've been on a Harry Potter kick lately, but I was a huge fan of Fairy Tail before I ever discovered fan fiction.. And its nice to re explore my love further Fandom through new-to-me fan fiction.

This story was great for that. xoxo
Ariamity chapter 22 . 7/26/2021
I’m just really confused. If Porlyusica can make a fake eye that works even better than the original, how come she can’t make very simple muscle tissue?
BatGames chapter 19 . 6/15/2021
I've read this story several times over the years, and I have to say this chapter is where I stop enjoying it as much. (I won't go on about the Lucy being knocked out in one hit, even when she managed to stay conscious against Gajeel torturing her years before).

Its when they find Romeo that I first felt disconnected, since he somehow managed to evade the senses of two dragon slayers during several different train changes and boat changes. Then the following chapters just pile on a lot of plot twists that honestly sour the whole experience of this being a badass Lucy, and LaxLu story.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2021
A superb read. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2021
Omg, how have I not read this before. This was one of the best lalu stories I have ever read! You are such a gifted writer and story teller!
Minsie chapter 26 . 1/9/2021
This story is absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my favourites and will be rereading it at some point.
WhatIsdeadmynvrDie chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
I’m late to the part as usual but I just wanted to let you know that Your writing is amazing like I was captured by every chapter it felt like actual episodes I could see. Great job Babe!
August the Mad Woman chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
The worst thing in this story is that it ended. This is so great, superb, splendid, impressive, and so on. Lucy's characterization is really fantastic, you really showed her potential althoughout the story, and I love that. Although I'm a bit disappointed that the other characters were pushed aside, we didn't get to see them fully interact with Lucy, such as her own team. But still, it was nice reading this work of yours, I extremely love it.