Reviews for Melee: Punch Your Way to Love
FairyglitterXD chapter 26 . 9/19
This is absolutely fantastic! Tha best lalu I've read. You are a talented arther and kept me interested through the entire story!
MaximRyder chapter 1 . 9/3
Take this as a compliment. Fuck you and your ability to make me feel 999 different emotions at once. It was...i dont have a word to describe how amazing this is.
HummingBird742 chapter 26 . 8/2
This story ,are me cry when Laxus was taken, and I was crying all the way through the last two chapters.

I can't get over how perfect this story is; you did a terrific job in writing it and I love it!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 23 . 7/30
I adore how interwoven every single thread of this story is!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 15 . 7/30
I am crying from sadness and relief and joy.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 13 . 7/30
Hell yes!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 11 . 7/30
Yay I LOVE this now I must keep reading
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 2 . 7/30
Best lalu story I've ever read. Seriously impressed!
I've two words to say about the GMG arc
FUCKING AMAZING! enough said.
Shka chapter 26 . 6/20
Just made an account to tell you how much i appreciate your work. While i'm not an adept of fanfictions i really liked your work and i really look forward to read all of your other works. Thanks :)
Gerbilfriend chapter 26 . 5/5
Personally while I really liked most of this story, Mavis felt a little out of place. I really liked the war and the gmg arc and most of it was a lot of fun. Thanks for writing this.
Titania Faith chapter 3 . 5/4
I LOVED this chapter. I thought you really did stay true to who Lucy is. I agree with her intelligence being her greatest asset - she can be strong and powerful, but tactics and decision making ... that's where she excels. I loved this chapter and that line at the end was the BEST. Can't wait to keep reading more.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 26 . 4/23
I liked it.
O.o .Link. o.O chapter 1 . 4/19
I AM DYING OMG LAXUS! I'VE GOT DONE CROCODILE TEARS SAVED FOR THE OCCASION XD 8...hours LAXUS IT'S ONLY BEEN EIGHT HOURS... ah~young love Nikki is so savage *facepalm* Jesus LAXUS... I don't know which inner I love more the author or the book THIS WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL... I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THIS LONG SO I'LL JUST SAY THAT THE EXPERIENCE READING THIS WAS LIKE GOING THROW A WORLD OF EMOTIONS ONE AFTER THE OTHER... IT WASN'T OVERLY SEXUAL JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF INSINUATING...THE CHARACTER GROWTH WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND ALL IN ALL THIS IS ONE HELL OF A STORY AND I LOVE IT~_
O.o .Link. o.O chapter 8 . 4/17