Reviews for Melee: Punch Your Way to Love
prominently late chapter 26 . 11/16
I've been on a Harry Potter kick lately, but I was a huge fan of Fairy Tail before I ever discovered fan fiction.. And its nice to re explore my love further Fandom through new-to-me fan fiction.

This story was great for that. xoxo
Ariamity chapter 22 . 7/26
I’m just really confused. If Porlyusica can make a fake eye that works even better than the original, how come she can’t make very simple muscle tissue?
BatGames chapter 19 . 6/15
I've read this story several times over the years, and I have to say this chapter is where I stop enjoying it as much. (I won't go on about the Lucy being knocked out in one hit, even when she managed to stay conscious against Gajeel torturing her years before).

Its when they find Romeo that I first felt disconnected, since he somehow managed to evade the senses of two dragon slayers during several different train changes and boat changes. Then the following chapters just pile on a lot of plot twists that honestly sour the whole experience of this being a badass Lucy, and LaxLu story.
A superb read. Thank you for this story.
Omg, how have I not read this before. This was one of the best lalu stories I have ever read! You are such a gifted writer and story teller!
Minsie chapter 26 . 1/9
This story is absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my favourites and will be rereading it at some point.
WhatIsdeadmynvrDie chapter 1 . 1/5
I’m late to the part as usual but I just wanted to let you know that Your writing is amazing like I was captured by every chapter it felt like actual episodes I could see. Great job Babe!
August the Mad Woman chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
The worst thing in this story is that it ended. This is so great, superb, splendid, impressive, and so on. Lucy's characterization is really fantastic, you really showed her potential althoughout the story, and I love that. Although I'm a bit disappointed that the other characters were pushed aside, we didn't get to see them fully interact with Lucy, such as her own team. But still, it was nice reading this work of yours, I extremely love it.
August the Mad Woman chapter 13 . 11/22/2020
Splendid!
August the Mad Woman chapter 11 . 11/22/2020
Goodness, I really facepalmed when Makarov said that, really? Poked holes? Unbelievably hilarious
August the Mad Woman chapter 10 . 11/22/2020
That's what I'm incredibly glad as well, Lucy using Gemini more often. It was honestly disappointing how Lucy don't use Gemini more when the twins are obviously more capable and useful for fights even though they can only copy those who are equal to Lucy.

But YOUR GRAND MAGIC GAMES WAS DEFINITELY AWESOME, I'M SO IMPRESSED
August the Mad Woman chapter 9 . 11/22/2020
Laxus' laid out plan was really strategic, that's great of you to write.
August the Mad Woman chapter 8 . 11/22/2020
Finally, they settled the fire!
August the Mad Woman chapter 6 . 11/22/2020
The new cover of the Magazine was a slap of the Sorcerer Weekly itself, take that. Laxus and Minerva's battle came as a surprise, and yet, that was thrilling. Lucy approaching Laxus after his battle and wiping his blood put me on edge, and then he gave her his headphones to Lucy before she goes to battle. Oh man, their battle was indeed wild!
August the Mad Woman chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
Oh, we got some fire going on.