Reviews for Jack & Crush
bbmassey88 chapter 25 . 12/13
I loved this story!,
Payton79 chapter 25 . 12/4
What a wonderful story you wrote here. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
EeWee chapter 25 . 11/30
Another great story. So glad you continue to write.
MiccaF chapter 25 . 11/10
Absolutely loved this story! Fantastic from beginning to end!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 3 . 11/5
I think Renee is an air head and needs to get her head out if her ass. but I've always thought that if her.
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 10/28
Well I truly love this Fic as I told you time and again. I can’t wait to read something else of your real soon. Thx for writing l luv your style! Can’t wait for more! God Bless, Atwiggs Anita
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 10/28
Yes, I am!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 10/28
I have to read on now!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 10/28
So exciting!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 10/28
I love this story! I remember when my husband left me for a year! I slept with his t-shirt. I had to wait a whole year.. it was a bit strange when he came back but not for long!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/28
It feels like angst! I hated when my husband was deployed! Poor Edward. I hope he doesn’t get hurt!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 10/28
They fit perfectly together now! So happy for them!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 10/28
I know I couldn’t let hm leave!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 10/28
I got bladder cancer in 2011 right when the Towers n New York tumbled down. I went through hell but after 6 wks was of them shooting Live tuberculosis into my bladder I never had a recurrence. I was lucky. So far so good. I also had thyroid cancer years before the bladder cancer and the thyroid cancer never came back either. But it was and still is scarier then hell! It was the first thought in the morning and the last thing I thought each night, cancer. Now I hardly think about it.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 10/28
Can’t wait for more and since this is complete, I don’t have to wait...
1,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »