Reviews for Scarlett's Sister
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
Please don't stop there this is so good. Please continue.
Alisa-kun chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
Une fic très intéressante en tout cas !
Vivement la suite.
Bonne continuation
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
Please please please update. This story is amazing, no matter what any one else says. I also find I’m able to relate to Ella a lot. So that’s pretty awesome. Like I said, UPDATE PLEASE
naturalista chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Are you going to do an update of this story? I would love to read more and would hate to see it unfinished.
Sushibear144 chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
The story is well written but I think that Rhett's interest in Scarlett was because of her feisty and fierce personality. He adored trying to rile her up. He was as much a flirt as she was and he liked that they were both selfish, conniving, and bucked society. So to me this is more a story that runs parallel to Gone with the wind not an AU. In other words, Rhett is so OOC that he is basically not the same guy and he's attracted to someone that looks like Scarlett but is not the same girl. I'm not saying it's a bad story, just that it's more a story about 2 original characters where Scarlett is a side character and her Rhett skipped the BBQ at 12 Oaks.
zooeyy chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Thank you for updating! :) I like your fic and your Ella/Rhett!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
This is sooooo rude! If s/he doesn't like it s/he should not read it. If it's any consolation, I like your story and am looking forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Sorry you got such a hateful review. Not all stories will be to everyone's taste and the solution to that is to quit reading those you don't like. I do on occasion post reviews that have some negative elements, but that is usually in an effort to provide constructive criticism of how something within the FF story is internally inconsistent, or needs clarifying, or to help with repeated grammar mistakes. I've enjoyed your story thus far and the opportunity it gives us to explore who Rhett would have been with a Scarlett look alike with a different personality and what it was about her that attracted her. If she was better, would he be better? Does he love her for her blunt scheming childish ways (and the ways they are alike) or despite those things? I think you have a good opportunity to explore all this and more in this story, which is part of what makes it fun.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
That person is just a sad troll. Pay no attention. I hope you sent that "review" straight to the trash folder where it belongs.
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
I am appalled that someone would take the time out of her day to write that. It's terrible and unnecessary. And if she is so loyal to the storyline of Margret Mitchelle, why on earth is she reading FanFiction! I love this story and your writing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
hottieanimegurl chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
"Ay yo haters you should really love yourself brrrr!"- BTS
Seriously though people just want to poop in others parade... they do know this is a FANFICTION! Fiction! You are doing fine sweetie! Continue with this story and just try to ingore the negative comments and focus more on the positive ones and with the constructive criticism ones. Update soon! Take care!
Avid Reader chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Ignore the ass. I love this story, and I hope that you get the muse back. The person must not have gotten the memo that this is FanFiction. Keep up the good work.
Nova chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Silly author, don't feed the trolls.
You laugh at the crappy spelling and grammar (dear lord some of these trolls need a beta themselves!)
You make up a hilarious story about their bad day, this one is a nurse that just started her monthly female issues and verbally snapped at her boss at a bad moment and ended up having to do a 12 hour shift full of literal shit.
Once you do those two things you delete it and move on. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Dear daydreamromantic, don't pay attention to that anonymous review, some people just have nothing better to do than write nasty ccomments and reviews. the truth is that there are so many stories about how Scarlett gets Rhett back that it's refreshing to read something entirely different. Ihope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
update soon please! love the storyy
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »