Reviews for One For All
Eleanor M chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
I want a sequel to the sequel? Does that even make sense? I loovve Rogue's adventures and I want
(need) more...lol
For the Avengers thing: do what you want, honestly if you want to write it, go ahead! Personally I stick to Musketeers/Narnia fandom, so I won't read it but it sounds like a good idea.
Best
Eleanor
ard96 chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
hi. i love your story and the way you write...for me, is all about the musketeers, and i will love that you give us another story...i really like Rogue with all the boys! but if you want to give us another character with them, its good for me...i love this end but you know that there is a question...what is it with aramis and rogue? really close friends or is there something more? hope to hear about you soon!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
hahhah love them all in the tree too funny.. Did love Rouge and Aramis being together maybe more of them being involved and Aramis afraid of that...Id rather read Musketeers fics
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
glad Aramis is ok Hope Rouge will be ok ... Athos will not be happy if ends up worse..And Aramis wonder how he'll be any deliriousness ?
Eleanor M chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
OMG Sapphire you are killing me with the suspense, I hate cliff-hangers!
Are the Muskies and The Horsemen going to get along for Rogue?
Are they going to make it out alive?
Is there something between Aramis and Rogue?
So many questions, I hope some get answered in the next chapter...looking forward to it!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Oh noooooooooooooooooo the boys have been taken! Aramis has been hurt maybe Athos oh not good! Now comes the fight set up Kick some assssssssssssssssssssssss Rouge!
Eleanor M chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
ooooh rivalry between Horsemen and Musketeers- nice looking forward to next update ;)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Constance and her pans hahah.. love how she Aramis share a bed as friends and help each other through their traumas.. how will d'Artagnan recovery be comming?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
Soobbing! he's so hurt but at least he's safe? maybe love how Rouge wants to find the paste for his scares and make them better..I grin every time her and Aramis are together love them in bed not doing anything but comfort.. Will d'Artagnan have nightmares of what happened will he shun Constance?(kinda hope so) pins and needles waiting for update :-)
Eleanor M chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
Aramis and Rogue are getting closerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
EleanorMusketeer chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Option 2 please I loooveee the horseman thing but they will be coming later so
Eleanor M chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
oooooh Rogue's in trouble, and D'Artagnan gives the message, I like it, I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out...;)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! d'Artagnan! has been hurt! Athos will be out for blood and Rouge is got to have his back. She's got to be unhinged with him being hurt i would guess? cant wait for the next update!...dont usually do this but you mayor may not like a fic im writing over on this site its my frist Musteteers check it out if you like to :-)..not as good as your writing /works/6529741/chapters/14938753
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Loved the training and Athos doing it over and over. Poor Aramis died a good death hahahaha...Any chance our young d'Artagnan finds some trouble ?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Giggling I can see Aramis in a pissed mood and hitting pot holes ..Athos traing should be very interesting and intense I bet. Something she may not think she'll need but will use to maybe save one of The Musketeers?...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »