Reviews for Home
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
I wonder if bats would have a stoke about their wedding
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
In a twisted world I would hv beat him up before killing him...
I love the Chem scene though
LadyMurphey chapter 13 . 2/6/2017
OH NO! nonononono! He's not really dead, is he? Tell me he isn't! My heart is SO broken now...
LadyMurphey chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
I loved that last bit. "should we kill someone?" "SURE!"
LadyMurphey chapter 11 . 2/6/2017
Just passing by to say I'm actually reading the whole thing tonight, apparently. Congratulations for the awesome chapters!
LadyMurphey chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
OK, ok, what the hell is happening? Like, marriage? The Joker? That was unexpected. But I loved it!
LadyMurphey chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Harleen is tougher than I expected. I sure liked it!
LadyMurphey chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
Okay, I'm starting to worry that I will have to read the whole story tonight... But I'm, like, screaming in the inside. That's just too lovely!
LadyMurphey chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
That was hot! And I also like the way you made their relationship look both cute and psychotic. I feel like I'm being unable to do that on my own HarleyxJoker story... It's getting too cute and I have no clue how to deal with it (maybe I'm too cute myself?). But congratulations on that achievement.
Btw, thanks for remembering the existence of that amazing organ we call clit. Everyone forgets about it, usually.
LadyMurphey chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Damn, you are SUCH a good writter! I wanna marry your writting skills. hahaha. Seriously, I like the way you are developing the story and the feelings I get while reading it. I'm trying to make sure to comment on at least nearly-every-chapter so I can tell how much I'm loving it as many times as possible.
LadyMurphey chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Oh, man... I thought I had readed all interesting HarleyxJoker fanfics available... But this one looks AWESOME!
Daddy's HQxx chapter 13 . 1/19/2017
Post the sequel!
Stephycats7785 chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
Holy carp what a sad ending I really need a sequel now!
chicago-fanatic chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM?! BRING HIM BACK! NEED THE SEQUEL!
Hermione Granger0902 chapter 13 . 12/31/2016