Reviews for A Warrior's Return
Prl16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
His duty as a father, I'm crying, he loves his family.
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Wow! Great one-shot! How I love the way you portrayed the relationship between Vegeta and Bulma - exactly how I would imagine it, yet so much better than I could ever put it in words. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Butane Baby chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I really liked this prequel to the DBS episode. Like Goku and Chi Chi, the specter of loss hangs over Bulma and Vegeta's relationship because Vegeta is who he is. (In a way, he's almost like a Samurai-type character.) It doesn't mean, however, that he doesn't care about being present as much as he can for his family. If Bulma didn't understand that, she wouldn't remake his battle suits and or provide other support while he participates in battles that could potentially get him killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
no worries vegeta was seriously injured but trunks gave him a senzu bean immediately..as if black could kill him..

anyways nice fic..& well written..loved stumbling on fics about super..cause there aren't that many yet..
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I haven't been keeping up with Super...IS VEGETA GONNA BE OKAY?! Did this really happen? Omg, please tell me everything turned out just fine and Black Goku has died a brutal death. He's a butthole.

Awesome fic, tho. Almost made me want to watch Super again...
Asteria8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I was hoping for a fic like this.. but this one just blew me away!
Julia chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I'm usually to lazy to review, but it would be a crime to leave this with none! I loved the way you portrayed their relationship. I hope you continue this after next episode airs.