Reviews for Someone in Trouble
lalalei chapter 22 . 1/7/2019
You write amazing stories! I never saw much of LazyTown as a child but as an adult I became interested in it, and it's wonderful to see your stories and so many others'! You really capture everyone so well!
Katla1 chapter 22 . 2/17/2018
I did have fun. :)
Katla1 chapter 20 . 2/17/2018
Awww... Robbie. :(
Katla1 chapter 16 . 2/17/2018
Aww... I felt kinda sad for Robbie in this chapter.
Katla1 chapter 15 . 2/17/2018
Wow, I can't imagine Sportacus staying away for that long. I can't wait to see him again.
Katla1 chapter 11 . 2/17/2018
You are a good, talented writer. I can not comment on your story enough.
Katla1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2018
Man, I just really love this writing! The correct grammar and spelling, the fun story, characters that STAY in character!
I'm kinda nervous for Sportacus right now, so I need to hurry on to the next chapter.
Katla1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2018
I really enjoy your writing! I think I'm going to try to read ALL your fanfics. Can't wait to see what happens next in this story!
Lily The Unicorn chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
Aww! What a good story! I'm sad that it ended just like when I finished Robbie Forgotten, but all good stories must come to and end. :) Speaking of which, I can't wait to read the sequel for Robbie Forgotten!
Lisa Fawn chapter 20 . 12/17/2017
Oh, how I feel so bad for Robbie. He's not really that bad. He just wanted to see the kids happy by being a villian again and bringing Sportacus back. Yet, they still said mean things to him. :( Whelp! Only two chapter left. I can't wait to read more fanfics from you!
Lily The Unicorn chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
Wow this story is amazing! I applaud at your writing skills. I love how you stay true to character in your fanfics which I feel is important to any fanfiction writing.
Cyan Quartz chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
Aww, this was sweet story dude.
Cyan Quartz chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
slalomed, I could not believe that was a real word, but it is.
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I love this.
MitchThePlant chapter 22 . 8/2/2017
This story was great! There were quite a few quotes from actual episodes in it, which proves you know what you were writing about. It was good to see the kids care about Robbie and that Sportacus needs them too.