Reviews for 5 Time Lords, 13 Companions, Can Anything Else Go Wrong?
StoryGirlWrites chapter 191 . 7/18
Have I mentioned I hate Dalek's? :P And Sally Sparrow...seriously?

I'm sure you have a brilliant plan for Martha and Micky to rescue Mattie. But, I still think it's crazy to not accept help. If I had a kid and it was taken, I'd want all the help I could get. Even if I was pissed off with some of them. The desire to save a child overrides anger and pride.
AntimonyAvenger chapter 191 . 7/18
Is it really weird that now I’ve caught up, I want to go back and read it all over again? Regardless, lovely chapter
StoryGirlWrites chapter 190 . 7/16
Seriously, not accepting two Doctor's help, Claras or Roses...or any other of the rest of them. But, she's going with Missy?
You never told me what else Mattie did, so I'm voting Mattie accidentally found a new power and can't figure out how to use it properly.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 189 . 7/16
She could just ask Thirteen.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 188 . 7/16
So, you did turn Sally into a vampire. lol. And Martha is an idiot for not letting at least Rose help.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 187 . 7/16
YEA! Mattie finally entered the series!
I'm deathly allergic to Nutella. No joke.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 186 . 7/16
M names? LOL, I'm sure you are/were torturing the readers...and making me laugh over the worries and ideas about the Jones kid (I don't know how far into this you are in a few chapters. I mean, you've been planing this since last year).
StoryGirlWrites chapter 185 . 7/16
awe...adorable fluff. :)
StoryGirlWrites chapter 184 . 7/16
Yea, Nios got a date! Oh, and Adam got a bit of respect from Nine...maybe.
AntimonyAvenger chapter 190 . 7/15
It’s only taken me more than a year, but I’ve finally caught up. I can’t wait to read this as it come out now!
StoryGirlWrites chapter 181 . 7/15
Oh, you need reviews? Did you not get enough in my absence? Don't worry, I will keep posting them like crazy. :D
StoryGirlWrites chapter 180 . 7/14
a) You know I love Clarteen, it makes me happy that you want to pursue that as a follow up to 5T 13C. b) Nios and Cohen are adorable. c) While I love Sally Sparrow...NO ONE likes James Elliot. Or maybe that's just me. You said you were making it a mission to have readers like him...it hasn't happened yet :P
StoryGirlWrites chapter 179 . 7/14
Awe, it's been so long that I've read anything about Oswin. Thanks for that :D
StoryGirlWrites chapter 174 . 7/14
Duh, I've know about this kid for so many months it is crazy to me that Martha is just in her first month. Your story is so long that it seeped into my pours.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 171 . 7/14
Poor Tentoo, I hope you gave him a cat.