Reviews for 5 Time Lords, 13 Companions, Can Anything Else Go Wrong?
StoryGirlWrites chapter 136 . 9/17
Thank you so much for this. I'm not always fond of their rivalries, but...this put a smile on my face. Jenny bossing Ashilder was so awesome that I felt a bit better. That and the fact that they are dealing with a huge terrible monster. They haven't had a huge terrible monster in quite a while. This should be interesting. :)
StoryGirlWrites chapter 135 . 9/16
You do realize you went the entire chapter without saying which doctor it was. I was debating in my head if it was 10 or 11 and the conversation about dating Clara made me think it was 10. Right until the end when he said he would regenerate into Thirteen. Clever aren't you. lol.

What on earth could Ashilder be wanting Jenny for? She hates her...well more or less.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 134 . 9/16
Ok, strangely enough all I kept thinking was "they're only eating a baked potato for supper?" Then I started wondering if there is something wrong with my eating habits and on top of that if my perception of food is just crazy because I live America. So, I think too much. Granted, I know the point was their boring food was Flek's amazing, but I still think they would be left hungry.

Having Jenny popping up as a criminal in the middle of Flek and Adam meeting was random and kinda funny. I just thought that was note worthy. That and the fact that you actually got to them meeting.
whataliar chapter 134 . 9/13
Adwin! It's fun to think that in the midst of the constant chaos, that comes with so many people being on the Tardis, it's possible to just sit down and have a nice dinner. And with only one interruption!
Gonna be sad when the story eventually ends, you've made it a good one
StoryGirlWrites chapter 133 . 9/11
LOL, I'd say poor River... but I can't. I really can't. LOL.
Excisium chapter 133 . 9/11
this was funny. I like this. Good for Rory, I always suspected. Good ol' banter
StoryGirlWrites chapter 132 . 9/9
Of course you needed more Flek in here. You haven't written about her in a long time, I was starting to forget about her and Oswin's family (whom you keep changing their names, lol). I liked this one better than some in the past with Flek where she was just hitting on her. This was more...dare I say normal? Oh, that just sounds wrong about current Oswin. But, it fits more with the backstory you have of her.

You wrote out a clecho...kinda going back and forth on this one. I hate losing a character, especially a clecho, but Eyeball was kinda creepy/weird and the whole thing was strange. Then again...this entire story is strange :P
Excisium chapter 132 . 9/9
okay, that guest review down there was me, I suppose o just forgot to log in. Yeah, that all makes sense, that you have Eyeball leaving Flek, because I never really saw them together either. I look forward to seeing Flek interact with Adam and some of the other Crew properly. what's up with Nios? is she just awestruck because she's sort-of maybe in love with Cohen? One would think that a synth falling in love with a human could do weird things to their... processors.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 131 . 9/7
Ok, why is Rose being put up to be killed? I would think it would be Clara. I know Rose can control time and space and is supper strong, but it's been so long I can't remember if she can heal herself. Oh, and Why are they still picking on Clara?
I'm re-reading, back in 3D9C, and Clara is bullied right from the start. She's a bit of a winning little thing, and she lacks the mouth she has now. But, I think most of that comes with Oswin. the way it runs together it could have been pulled straight from 2013. I don't blame Nios from not telling them about Cohen one bit.
aaand I'm all caught up. Firstly, I actually enjoy this writing format, it certainly makes the dialogue much easier to manage.
I also like this storyline, and I think it'll be fun, and I enjoy Nios being in a romance.
Man, it's like I finished binging a TV show, because I can no longer read whenever I want. Oh well. Rip.
whataliar chapter 131 . 9/5
I love it! They can't even work together properly.
Find it funny you how they're so casmall about the spying on each other, the prank wars that traumatised some of them. Although I'm thinking it is time for another prank war, yes? Maybe?
StoryGirlWrites chapter 130 . 9/4
That was so corny it was sweet. Who knew you could find romance over an off switch? lol. Are you having fun writing Cohen's accent?
StoryGirlWrites chapter 129 . 9/2
Awe, this was sweet. And adorable. I wanna date Nios. You really did create the perfect girl here...aside from her being a mass murderer and all. :P
StoryGirlWrites chapter 128 . 9/2
OK, this was pretty funny. Makes me feel like I'm reading group texting rather than transcript. Ever try doing a chapter on that? Bet it would be nutty. Dumb question...why are they buying cheep cutlery at the grocery store? Why don't they buy it off the internet? Most of what they need they can order off the internet and have delivered to Ravenwood's house or P.O. Box or any address Adam Mitchell sets up.
whataliar chapter 128 . 8/31
This chapter was hilarious. I love it!
Although slightly concerned as to what is wrong with Amy and Rory