Reviews for Fate's Game
Ryanne chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
OK...What is the other show your said Alias and 'GH'...that show would be...? This chapter was good! not enough S/V though! Why was Weiss leaving LA? Is he going on a mission? Ah..why did Syd run away from Vaughn? They HAVE to talk about it soon! When are they going on the mission? Please Update soon! Love the story!

auroraskyes chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
That was a funny chapter! Wow their families are so complicated. LOL. Great job, I can't wait to see more Syd/Vaughn though. They have to talk about it sooner or later... continue soon.
jazzbaby chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
This good. Please write more soon.
Ryanne chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
Finally you updated! I was starting to think that you had forgotten about it! I loved so much how Vaughn slipped up in front of Sydney! Now all we need is a declaration of love (heheh lol) to each other! I had a question for are the other characters? Steph, Johnny, they like from another show or something? I was just kinda curious about that! Please Please Please Update soon! I LOVE your story!
auroraskyes chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
That was a great chapter, I loved how Vaughn just accidentally blurted out "Only with you" about having kids and a dog and a minivan. And Syd wants the same! They should just admit it already. Well that was great, write more soon, you guys.
star16 chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
great chapter, plz continue with more syd/vaughn!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 5 . 3/7/2003
I love this story!

It's definitely one of the best on here, I can't believe you guys don't have that many reviews. Some of these people need sense knocked into them.

I can't wait for more!

Poor Steph, I hope some how she has a baby.
Ryanne chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Please Please Please Please Please Update soon! You haven't Updated in forever! I love your story!
SoccaSweetie17 chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
Please, put more S/V fluff! They seem so distant and they don't kiss hardly at all! That's not how I remember them on Alias! Please, more S/V fluff!

Anyways! I love your story and I can't wait until the next chapter!

ShadowGoddess1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
I loved the new chap!

I love Steph and Johnny, She's a very cool OC character. And I can't wait till they go to PC- oh the drama! Those Q's will be nuts. Especially Edward right? lol.

I can't wait for more.
Ryanne chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
I love your story so much! Its so good! I can'r wait until the next update! So let me get this straight...there are three couples...Syd and Vaughn...Jason and Robin and Steph and John? And Vaughn and Syd are the only couple that aren't really married? When are they going to go to Hawaii? I can't wait until that part of the story! I love how your chapters are so long...I just want to keep reading and reading! i can't wait until the next one! Update soon!

SValias chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I think that this is a very good story and well fleshed out. I really like that you are having Syd and Vaughn, or should I say Michael, in a tiff because it definately adds to the story. I can't wait to read more.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
I just started reading!

This is so great!

I'm a big fan of GH and Alias. I can't wait for more. I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before, i'm so grateful that you guys did!

Please more soon!
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
My two fave couples, Jason and Robin and Syd and Vaughn. This is a great story. Thank you!
Laura chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
I really love this story. Alias is my favorite show, and GH comes in a close second- plus, Jason is my favorite character, cause he's really hot, and he and Courtney- awe. Ok, woah, getting sidetracked. Anyway, I really love this story, again, and I'm glad you 2 are exited about it, because I definately am too. Keep up the amazing work!