Reviews for Secrets of The Rich & Famous
jessicam242 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
update!
Rissa chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
are you going to continue rich & famous? Hopefully you do please i'm desparate. lol! well, toddles and until yhe next time(will be soon i hope lol)
rosebudjamie chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
great story, can't wait to read what will happen next
yellowroses chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
OMG U HAVE 2 write more u cant quit when it gets interesting! LOLZ hope u write more!_
jokersgirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Intriguing... the story interests me, but I have a suggestion on writing... I would just say to slow down on your story, give more details, dialogue... spend time explaining things. I read some of the reviews and I know that like me, some peole are confused as to where the marrige issue came from. Just remember... we only know the facts about this story that you choose to tell us. Make sure you get it all out. But I hope you continue soon, I want to see where you take this.
The Cuteness chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
interesting...very very interesting
emmastarz chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
awesome keep it up!
ladytokyo chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
OMG! what took you so long I've been waiting for a new chapter. your luck I didn't send a mob of people to you and tie you to a computer! ok I'm better now. so! how bout a updata.

ladytokyo2003
babegalanime chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
dats great.. plz continue soon..
PAMELA chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
YOUR STORY IS AWSOME!

PLEASE UPDATE IT QUICK!
buwan anhel chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
omg i like practically luv this story. i read it b4 but that was when u didn't update the second chapter up. well ne u so got to update fast cause i so wanna see what happens next. it's a good story. please update sooner and quicker.
serena79 chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
hey... I just read this chapter and thought it was great! Write the next chapter ASAP! I want to know what happens next.. please please send in the next chapter soon.. i really want to read it, ok.. laters... Good LUCK!
Crystal-Winter chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
i like the story so please update soon
miyuki9 chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Hey, I know this hasn't been updated for quite a while, and I don't know if u still come back here... But if you do... plz update soon... I can't wait for the rest
Usako4life chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Hey.. I like the way this story is going but um... how the hell did they go from talking to umm marriage aggrement.. and why is it a marriage agreement. Lol.. I realize u havent updated this story in MONTHS... but hey Hurry! Id like it if u could explain a couple of things.
~Belle~