Reviews for A Dragon's Ritual
naluslayer66 chapter 1 . 10/20
Now that's how you write NaLu. Just take away that stupidity about "declaration of love", make them admite they're just cheating on one another, and this becomes the ultimate NaLu story. A perfect portrayal of how much a wh0re both of them truly are
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 1 . 8/25
You were right, absolutely shameless lemons. But I still enjoyed it!
yarazard chapter 1 . 7/18
wow i can't believe you wrote all of these great fics!
MISUNDERSTOOD and FUCKED UP chapter 1 . 5/20
Great plot line for a one shot. You made Wendy apart of 'the ritual' wasn't expectin' that one
MISUNDERSTOOD and FUCKED UP chapter 1 . 5/20
wow.. I now understand why people read these types of fanfics
DemonEmpress33 chapter 1 . 2/7
loved it
PrincessOfFT chapter 1 . 1/6
Loved it, loved it, loved it. It's 3:30 in the morning where I am, and I felt like reading. Love it, love it, love it. Will read it again...
Argo0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I also wouldn't mind reading more like this. It was good, an excellent balance between love and romance between NaLu and the aforementioned shameless smut. Nice job.
totalqt91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
So sexy!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I love it!
Akumakisses chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Something completely different with a plot never done right, like I always feel iffy about harems because it's just never works because there's always drama and a lot of mess. But it was just so well written and it wasn't something that was force upon on the girls, like Lucy as the queen could have easily disagreed with the whole thing but instead chose to do it, and as well as the others. This world and their traditions were well explained and everything was just in order as it should have been. Like the end was just so nice and refreshing as nalu was still pretty much devoted to each other after everything that happened. Honestly, this was so good and it's definitely a fic worth reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Um ok that was different
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Fairy Tail needs more kink. Thanks for providing some.
the fan of fairys chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
One big happy family orgy. Now ive read a shit ton of fanfics that just exclaim everything wrong with fanfics. but this. ho. this takes the fucking cake g fuckin g m8
aoutre chapter 1 . 9/7/2016