Reviews for Guilty, Your Honor
BoredAvidReader chapter 7 . 5/3
This was absolutely delightful! I loved it! I kind of wish there was more to be read, I saw the prequel and am about to read, but I wish there was more to go with it! At the same time, I realize that you ended it perfectly without drawing it out! thank you for sharing this gem! I really, truly, enjoyed it!
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 9/20/2018
I was looking for a story to re-read and remembered this and I’m so glad I did. I love their interaction, their banter when they first start working together, in the library, around the vending machines. What a great Killian and Emma! With a good group of friends that made it all the more fun. Thanks again, this is a great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2018
Had to logout to leave another comment... invrwroteit here...Just as brilliant the second time around! God I just love this story so damn much! The banter is amazing, the chemistry is off the charts and your writng style is absolute perfection. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
I read this story a very long time ago! (It seems)
Re-reading just now March, 2018!
I want to express (if I didn’t before) you are an excellent writer! Novel publishing worthy skill...
First of all, I read a lot, a lot of real novels/literature all my life and secondondly, as a teacher in high school and college where I’ve had to read and edit many many papers...40 years worth! So when I’m telling you you are good...you’re really good! Great writing style...
I hope you continue to grow and develop! Fan fiction is a good place to do this. A friend of mine started with fan fiction (years ago), was well received, and is now writing actual published fantasy novels!
So, if you write just for the love of writing (fan fiction or eventually novels) or for future hopes of expanding, you are gifted and should be pleasantly pleased/proud you do a very good job at it!
wrongwayco chapter 7 . 3/7/2018
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. It made me feel too many things. I loved lawyer Killian and all the angst and pining, awesome. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
Tigana1968 chapter 7 . 6/8/2017
Loved this one ! Thank
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 7 . 5/8/2017
Welp, there it is... it's 2:30 in the morning and I have to adult hardcore in less than 5 hours but there was no way I was going to sleep not knowing how this story finished... I am smitten with this story... I love everything about it! Ugh, how I wish I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to read more stories of yours!
lookbackatme chapter 7 . 5/7/2017
This was such an awesome story. I couldn't stop reading it.
heathlaw chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
This just might be my favorite AU Captain Swan fic I've read so far. Love it! Such great, great writing.
loredanapunga chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story.
loredanapunga chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Omggg this story is amazing! Thank youuuuu
laurcams94 chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
So happy with the ending of this fic!
Richmond-16 chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Only just found this story and wow did I loved it, I didn't think they would get together once Emm got her promotion, but they did thank you for sharing
fairytalesandtimetravel chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Loved this story so much! omg the pining was so very painful but so wonderful at the same time! I was like COME ON WHAT'S HAPPENING?! It was perfect. Thank you for sharing your awesome story! 3
Invrwroteit chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
This was amazing! I love this trope so much and love the serious angsty UST you delivered! Great job :)