Reviews for AR: Those Who Fight - Einherjar Edition
AngelForm chapter 14 . 7/31
Nice worldbuilding.
GreaterGoodIreland chapter 14 . 2/8
Wow... that makes Shyeel a whole lot more interesting than I thought she was.

Also glad to see asari operating in units in other nations, I've long had the same idea.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 14 . 2/8
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 2/8
nice
BJ Hanssen chapter 14 . 2/8
Ah, so T'Voth means something along the lines of 'clanless', or 'outcast'? Dunno why that hadn't occurred to me before. That should add a couple of lines to my current MI:CC chapter... :P
gods-own chapter 14 . 2/8
got to say I never liked Chambers, in the games or in this, don't know what it is just something wrong about her, if she turns out to be a massive bad guy I wouldn't be surprised, keep up the great work.
Tusken1602 chapter 14 . 2/8
Interesting... so Voya is "dating" an ex-slaver. Can't imagine how that would cause any tensions later in the relationship.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 13 . 2/8
A good chapter, I look forward to more.

Nitpicks:
Calling out all ellipses (...) they wouldn't exist in a written report, so unless these are actually voice recordings (And even then, questionable), they shouldn't be there, even if they are informative.

with mos Lancers [Most]
5 Coloured Walker chapter 12 . 2/8
I missed these two, but am catching up. Good to know though.
These are good. Really looking forward to seeing what happened to Ghai.
griezz chapter 13 . 2/7
Okay, now I'm curious as to what sort of report Cerberus would have on Glitch and why. True, EDI and EVA would be clear signs that they would not dismiss AIS or even nascent AI/advanced VI. Still, I'd REALLY be curious as to what might happen if EDI tried to interface with Glitch. Alternate possibility: Aria's "Elder" system interfacing with Glitch. Hell, right now, no one is paying attention to Elder so possibilities for mischief abound.
Legendary Junk Mail chapter 13 . 2/7
:D
GreaterGoodIreland chapter 13 . 2/7
These chapters about the Lancers explain quite a lot
Tusken1602 chapter 13 . 2/7
Interesting. Certainly an excellent peek into Voya's psyche and past (albeit through racists eyes).
jozs001 chapter 12 . 2/6
Could you do a bio for all the major characters in thbe story. Even those whom are dead? Rena etc.