Reviews for The Choices We Make
NekoVampireNinja chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
Nice story. I liked the quotes at the top, too.
warrior of worlds chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
you know a sequel would be nice just so I'm not left hanging
Yuko6754 chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
I have been a lurker all day and have finally decided to show myself! I found this story and I ADORE IT! There are some grammatical errors, but enough so that I can overlook it and continue reading!

I revel in the Legolas angst and Estel angst you're showing :P KUDOS on such an awesome story. .

Scooter
Nettie84047 chapter 20 . 9/18/2007
Hello! I really, REALLY want to read this story but I know that it ends in a cliffhanger and that the sequel only has a few chapters posted. Please, PLEASE consider continuing the sequel. Thank you :)
Hisakata Kumori chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
Please hurry with the sequel! The ending we great! Well the etire story was awsome. I think you had the idea developed when you left the kings in their thrones. Without them their kingdoms would likely have to be in uproar and you would have more characters to deal with. Good luck and Great job
nedhieth chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
This story has been great so far, but i need to correct you on a couple of things. 1st off, my friend in elvish is mellon nin. mellonanim or however you say it does not exsist. 2nd off, if you are baseing the elves communnicateing with thoughts thing bye the part in ROTK when Elrond, Galadriel, and gandalf sit around all night and look at each other with bright eyes, you are misled. Those particular elves are very ancient, wise, and powerfull. This does not go for all elves. Otherwise, great story!
NightShadow chapter 20 . 1/3/2004
This fic was really great! I loved it! Now I'm goin' to go read the sequel! _ Keep up the excellent work!
Legolasgurl chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
I love your story. There is a problem with one elvish word. You are doing really well in the sense that you can string more than one word together (Much better than what I can do: I can read and write elvish and I'm learning how to speak it). Anyway, 'thank you' in elvish is Hannen LLe, not Hantale. Just to let you know. I still love your story.

Legolas_gurl
ShopGirl1 chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
this is really great so far, i can't wait to find out what happens, unfortunatly, i must sleep now but i'll continue tomorrow.

it's nicely written, and the suspense is eaking my interests. who ever that woman is in his dream, i'm guessing is nadina. it could just be me, but it seems that she may take a liking to Legolas, outwardly anyway.

Great job!

ShopGirl1
jordy chapter 20 . 10/12/2003
that was the best and longest story i have ever read! please come up with a sequel, i got so into the other one!so yeah please please write the next done on writting like a million words by the way!

JORDY
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2003
great and tranduil should be in the story,and please dont kill off glorfindel.
minicells chapter 19 . 7/24/2003
i liked that story. oh and by the way GO JOHNNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM. *cheers loudly*
leggylover03 chapter 19 . 6/15/2003
loved it on to the next story! Hope Aragorn gets it in the new fic.

Rhonda
cagedphoenix chapter 15 . 6/1/2003
eep! did i review your story? i meant to review this other story! eep! (a case of writing in the wrong box). i do love your story, though. and i was going to review it, as soon as i reviewed the other one! i'm sorry! eep! but i have enjoyed your story.
cagedphoenix chapter 14 . 6/1/2003
glad i made you happy. sorry i didn't review the story, but i was really busy. i really really really love it, though, and i can't wait to get finished so i can start on the sequel.

Keep at it:).