Reviews for Old Wounds, Fresh Scars
Guest chapter 29 . 9/13/2020
Hi, Oona here I had to comment as a guest though. I hope all is well it’s a busy time of year now that the summers over. This is one of my favorite stories and very original too. Do you think you will revisit it? Even if you don’t I know I’ll reread it because it’s so entertaining
All the best x
LuckyMaple chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
This is precious! What a lovely gift of new character traits and dysfunctional Durins! I love what you’ve done with Dis’ manipulative relationship with her sons; the Ingvar twist is genius. The side characters are as fully developed as the main headliners. I’ve seen that you are working on other projects, but like the others here, I would love to see how this story plays out. I have a feeling it will be as fresh, fun, and unexpected as the parts you’ve published so far.
ChelseaSW6 chapter 29 . 3/19/2019
Hi I know how many other stories and projects you are working on but if you find time to finish this story it would be very much appreciated
Kelwtim2spar chapter 29 . 7/28/2018
Just finished reading your story, and I loved it. Please update again soon.
Just4Me chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Well! Talk about a dysfunctional family. I can't really decide which one I dislike the most. Probably Dis - she's really a pot of poison, isn't she. I have little sympathy for Kili, but tons for Fili. Dain adds a fresh and welcome perspective. At least he isn't afraid to voice the questions everyone tiptoes around. Although I'm beginning to see why Thorin walked away. The big question is why did he ever return? I do hope Fili with work things out with Torunn - I like her and think she'd be good for him. Happy endings for everyone please! (Well, maybe not for Dis and Kili - I don't much care what happens to those two).
pallysAramisRios chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
JUst found this totallly loving this wonder what will happen next?
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Oh my, what a lovely family! Poor Ingva, poor Wren... I like Dain and Fili but I still don't understand Thorin. Can't wait for more!
Robinbird79 chapter 29 . 5/15/2017
Lordy, Lordy. I want to punch Kili as well ... Dis, too. I'll be glad when they get their comeuppance.
They will get it, right? :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/17/2017
Hahaha, Dain Ironfoot is always a joy to read! I love how he just steps into the room and instantly sees everything and does not spend any energy concealing it. Love it! But I would have liked if Wren would have spoken up and stood her ground when meeting Dain. But hey, this is your story to tell, not mine!

Keep up the good work!

KatjaKat
Celebrisilweth chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
What a lovely dinner party this will be.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
Poor Wren, even Torunn seems to be her enemy now. And this is not even Wren's fault.
I like Fili and think, he was right: Thorin should to more to support Wren in front of his family. And I like Dain, at least he says his opinion right out and not behind Wren's back like some others.
Lady Ingva seems to be a strange one though.
Can't wait to know what other catastrophes are happening during this family evening!
Robinbird79 chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
They all irritated me this time except for Thorin.
Fafana chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in Torunn. I know she is jealous of Wren because of Fili but I don't like her venomous thoughts anyway. And Wren? I would have preferred that she was not so submissive in front of Dain. Too bad! She missed her chance to react.
Great chapter and thank you for the update. :)
Just4Me chapter 28 . 3/30/2017
Sounds like just a normal family dinner in Erebor. God, what a family! At least Torunn seems to be enjoying herself. I just don't know how I'm going to wait for round 2.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 26 . 3/24/2017