Reviews for Space Oddity
syphiralae chapter 3 . 7/3
My only response is that Sirius should have tried to keep it in his pants...
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 11 . 6/22
Damn this is developing in really really interesting ways! I'm loving how you're treating magic in the star wars universe (or Harry's at the least since I suspect its because of Harry's connection to the hallows that every force sensitive and their dog feels Harry's presences and thinks deathdark) and I love the fast paced choas of all of this too, it really adds to the atmosphere of the story and that the whole galaxy is at war. You've done a fabulous job with this so far and I'm super excited to see what you do next! Thank you for writing this!
CSKTECH chapter 11 . 6/19
It might be slow to update, but I for one am enjoying the hell out of this story..Ading it to alerts. Thanks for a great read.

K
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 11 . 6/12
Really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
malinkody chapter 11 . 6/11
Love the chaotic structure of this story. How you merge different events into one moment is both giving me anxiety and excitement. Great story telling. Looking forward to more!
FractiousDay chapter 11 . 6/8
Rather a mess. I don't understand who these characters are or what's going on
Squidgod812 chapter 11 . 6/2
great story
So cool! I like where you're going with this. And you do need a beta for simple grammar and spelling issues as well as some jerky jumps in between scenes. I would offer, but I suck at grammar.
1529 chapter 11 . 5/30
It's an interesting story so far, but there are plot holes that the Death Star could fly through...

Harry seems to be mostly in character, although more for first year than later, but his making light of everything is not really an attractive characteristic (nor in line with canon).

Harry also seems to be perpetually ignorant... the background is that he's been in this universe for at least the years now and yet he knows NOTHING about anything in the galaxy. Now, if Harry had been simply living life day to day, that might be understandable (although not quite to this extent), but he was drifting for two years effectively alone on a starship... he just twiddled his thumbs for that entire time?

The vision on Sirius to the exclusion of everything else is also a bit odd... this has to be a decade since Sirius went through the Veil, but Harry is just as obsessed about him as when he first went into the Veil? I can get trying as hard as possible to find him, but the search so far seems to be more of a panicked rush than something that would be pursued by someone with even a little bit of sanity. I don't know the number of systems in the Star Wars galaxy, but it is definitely in the high thousands at the very least... just hoping to blindly come across a single individual is hopeless.

Finally (for this review), I'm not sure why Harry is wearing the helmet... it doesn't make sense. Without the remaining armor there really isn't much point for a helmet that is very distinctive and limits your field of view (it can't be too comfortable, either).

As I began, an interesting concept, but the execution seems to have significant room for improvement so far.
Good observation Harry, she's not Sirius. If she has fur, she must be pretty hairy, though.
YES. HARRY IS IN CHARACTER, SO RARE WHEN IT COMES TO CROSSOVERS.
Tony McNucklz chapter 11 . 5/11
I'd like to read more.
PascalDragon chapter 11 . 5/11
Very interesting story! I'm definitely looking forward to what form of chaos Harry's travel will take him and his crew of misfits. :D
NonSolus chapter 11 . 5/9