Reviews for Angel Wings
JayLiyah chapter 27 . 3/4/2007
I found this story about last year I think... started reading it and all, but I'm surprised I didn't leave a review. I must have taken a break and forgot to come back to it. Well, better late than never, right? ;D

IMO, I think out of all the FF8 novelizations I've read so far, yours is probably the most entertaining and the most different. The interactions between the characters are all so originally fresh, some downright hilarious and man, I just love how you've developed them even better than in the game. Hell of a job you've done with Squall especially, and Rinoa too. Not only that, but your writing is excellent. I feel like I'm there with all of them. Not sure if I liked all the changes though.. but it is your story.

It's only a shame that you're not continuing this... I'm positive a lot of readers would've been happy to read more.

Jayliyah85
Osidiano chapter 27 . 8/28/2006
These last two chapters have seemed. . .well, a little forced. It kind of came off like you really want to keep working on this story, but you've come to a road block, and that's why everything is short and you're covering the scenes that happened prior to Rinoa finding Squall.

Anyway, I liked the chapter where Fujin and Raijin reappeared, though I was shocked that you made her deaf. Still, it was a good way to explain her speech pattern. I also liked the reviving in the morgue bit where they talked about Sorceress powers. Hope to see more of this story in the future, and good luck.
higher than sky high chapter 27 . 11/16/2005
Wow, I can't believe I just found this. Your story is AMAZING. I love all of it, hah. I've been reading it nonstop for the past few hours... I know it says ON HOLD INDEFINITELY, but I really really hope you update, even though it's been 10 months! Argh... please update?
Dimy chapter 27 . 6/21/2005
Heya im a great fan of FF and ive been searching all the net for any novels or stories on the motive of the FF series and when i found urs i was amazed at the size and the detail...but one thing that stoped me from reading was this ā€¦Iā€™ ā€œ
ej chapter 27 . 5/1/2005
like the story hope to see new chapters soon
Sors chapter 27 . 3/15/2005
This really is a wonderful take on Final Fantasy 8, makes me happy inside to read what you've got up so far. I can't wait till you update again, so please do it soon!
Celes1337 chapter 27 . 2/20/2005
THis is the best retelling of Final Fantasy 8 i've read. It's detailed and very acurate except of course the things you added, which by the way add alot more to it. One thing though You need to update faster PLEASE! it would make me happy to read more of this. Keep up the good work.
Sailor Gotland chapter 27 . 1/10/2005
Yesh! X3 An update! I won't have time to read this now, but any Squall-torture scene will be a nice haunting read I'm sure.
rikku-thief chapter 27 . 1/6/2005
yay for scott! dont know if i've reviewed b4, but i HAVE been reading ur story! its going great! poor squall! and yay for nice moombahs! ok, i've written yay 2many times ?

lookin forward to ya next update

Kat

x
GG Crono chapter 27 . 1/6/2005
Oh...nasty. Freaky.

But in a good way.
AngeLhearteD chapter 27 . 1/6/2005
OMG! That was so powerful! Short and sweet and brilliant! Scott is awesome! What a great pair you make, seriously!

Pleasepleaseplease update soon, I love this fic it's so amazing and wonderful and I'm so completely hooked! Every chapter is worth the wait!

Take care and I hope to get another author alert soon _-

'AngeLhearteD'
BrennaCeDria chapter 26 . 12/30/2004
Okay, Noa... Hate to be blunt but get off your ass. :p You're really good at this and don't need to leave us all hanging like this, especially with that excuse for chapter 26. Please hurry up and give me some more to read, I'm tired of finding fics that are great only to be let down that they aren't complete!
Leonblade chapter 26 . 12/28/2004
26 freakin' chapters. wow... so much sleep has been lost... read all in one long night... heh, update soon!
Sailor Gotland chapter 26 . 9/28/2004
This is a wonderful piece of fiction! I love FF8, and I really love this. I usually don't care too much for Rinoa, but you've made her interesting, and that's quite a feat. I'm acctually interested in her together with Squall here, and that's saying a lot, since I really prefer Squall together with Seifer... _;;

Now, can't wait how things will work out here! _ So please, keep up the good work! I'm curious to see how you'll do the missile base and the battle with NORG... :P
Optical Goddess chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
Ah, I'm finally caught up on this whole long fic. One day I sat down for hours reading it! I havne't done that in a long time.