Reviews for Awakening of the Vampire Prince
Yulika chapter 1 . 1/19
janiedoe12 chapter 35 . 7/20/2020
I reread this story every so often because I love it so much! I would love to read your outtakes...or something else by you!
beachblonde2244 chapter 35 . 7/3/2020
I so enjoyed this story! Hope you’re doing well and continuing your love of writing :)
solidae26 chapter 34 . 6/20/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story! The plot was well laid out and it was wonderfully unique. Thank you!
hannaha11104 chapter 35 . 6/6/2020
I absolutely love this story, this is my 2nd time reading it. I love how it is so unique to all the other stories. I will be back to read it again and again.
Melissa
ageise02 chapter 31 . 4/20/2020
I have enjoyed this story very much. It even had me crying at times, but there is one thing bothering me ... how are vampires born? And would Bella, as a bitten vampire, andEdward as next king and queen be able to have vamp children?
Ajfflady chapter 35 . 1/30/2020
I miss good vampire fics. This was a wonderful story to read. Such an engaging plot and unique ideas for vampire lore. Thank you for writing it.
BookLover0317538 chapter 35 . 11/7/2019
sosueme chapter 35 . 9/7/2019
it was fun to see your take on vampirism and royalty.
Valya 001 chapter 35 . 8/23/2019
This story is wonderful. I am sad to see that it has received such little recognition when it is clearly an amazing fic.
I like your story telling style and the way you kept the story thrilling and exciting till the end. The ending was pretty perfect for such a good story.
Thank you for sharing this treasure with us.
vampirelady13 chapter 29 . 8/5/2019
i dont see why she should ease Emmette or Rosalie they caused it they shoyuld have to leave with it.
vampirelady13 chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
The fashion is better today then back then expect for the guys wherein jeans past there but. Some women dress like they belong on a street corner somewhere. Good chapter I do hope Bellan holds out just a little longer on the forgiveness. I do want them back together but they have a lot to work out.
vampirelady13 chapter 9 . 4/4/2019
Wowbi guess Bella loved her parents more than Emmet did. I was glad Bella ripped him apert. He did lie and deceive her. Emmet basically did not care that is what I get from what you wrote so far. I would have nothing to do with him as long as he stayed with Rosalie. Emmet told Bella to leave but he stayed with the family who destroyed his I say Emmet is spineless. Your writing is good it makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you I hope I did not upset you with my review.
Chinchinberry chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
This is such a great story! The storyline is really unique and creative and your writing is fluid and comfortable to read! Really really liked it!
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
I really would love to read a prequel to this.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »