Reviews for Awakening of the Vampire Prince
sosueme chapter 35 . 9/7
it was fun to see your take on vampirism and royalty.
Valya 001 chapter 35 . 8/23
This story is wonderful. I am sad to see that it has received such little recognition when it is clearly an amazing fic.
I like your story telling style and the way you kept the story thrilling and exciting till the end. The ending was pretty perfect for such a good story.
Thank you for sharing this treasure with us.
vampirelady13 chapter 29 . 8/5
i dont see why she should ease Emmette or Rosalie they caused it they shoyuld have to leave with it.
vampirelady13 chapter 11 . 4/4
The fashion is better today then back then expect for the guys wherein jeans past there but. Some women dress like they belong on a street corner somewhere. Good chapter I do hope Bellan holds out just a little longer on the forgiveness. I do want them back together but they have a lot to work out.
vampirelady13 chapter 9 . 4/4
Wowbi guess Bella loved her parents more than Emmet did. I was glad Bella ripped him apert. He did lie and deceive her. Emmet basically did not care that is what I get from what you wrote so far. I would have nothing to do with him as long as he stayed with Rosalie. Emmet told Bella to leave but he stayed with the family who destroyed his I say Emmet is spineless. Your writing is good it makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you I hope I did not upset you with my review.
Chinchinberry chapter 1 . 1/16
This is such a great story! The storyline is really unique and creative and your writing is fluid and comfortable to read! Really really liked it!
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 2 . 1/6
I really would love to read a prequel to this.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 1/6
You’ve received some pretty crappy and nasty reviews here recently and I want to counteract that so people don’t get a bad idea your story is anything but great. I loved all of it and I stand behind Bella nearly killing Edward. She was treated badly by the entire younger members of family and then to find out her own brother was involved...she had all rights to leave again. My only wish is that she’d fucked up Rosalie a bit more.
sullysnonna chapter 34 . 1/6
Well written. Timeless love story...Thank you for your hard work!
Kushka chapter 35 . 1/5
Great story
KingIchi chapter 26 . 1/5
Honestly, the fact Bella thoughts of Emment cause inner turmoil and the thought of missing him makes me FUCKING RAGE!

Cause you had her in the exact same situation of Edward and she was happy with being without him cause she thought he killed her family. BUT NOW EMMENT IS THE ONE THAT DID IT, and you have the nerve to write HER MISSING HIM!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'm officially done.
KingIchi chapter 25 . 1/5
WHY IS SHE ALWAYS SO READY TO GET ANGRY AT EDWARD?

When fucking Emment is the cause of ALL THEIR PROBLEMS AND ALL SHE DID WAS FUCKING SHOVE HIM! While she damn near KILLED Edward! And constantly putting him in states of pain.

She's making Edward suffer for Emment's actions, who she only FUCKING SHOVED! For fuck sakes dude..
KingIchi chapter 24 . 1/5
Tanya is right. Bella is legit just fine without Edward, maybe it's cause of the 200 years she spent without him and the fact she tried and actually almost killed him.

She is a bad mate. She damn near killed him, I will not let you forget that as you have had the characters forget.
KingIchi chapter 23 . 1/5
She is gone for two months and the only thoughts of edward is a fleeting forgettable time relaxing?

Honestly Bella doesn't act mated. Maybe Edward's connection is stronger then hers, has that even been noted? I don't think so... But seriously.. He turns into a husk without her but she just lives on freely with fleeting feelings of emptiness.
KingIchi chapter 22 . 1/5
Why wasn't one of her angry lines at emment reminding him that his murder of their family almost had her kill Edward in misguided rage? She is right to be hurt by Edward keeping it from her, but SHE ALMOST killed him thinking he was the one that killed her family.

I think this time, it's Edward's turn to be angry at her.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »