Reviews for Desolation
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 5/13
...this is kinda awesome.
I want to read more ;)
A Humble Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Well this was much better than I expected at first, really like the concept, good work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Holy sh-! You've got me here! I didn't expect to be so surprised, but I am and... It's genius...! Merlin, update...
marsolino chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Woah! Totally got me there, didn't expect to see Arcobaleno!Lily at the end. It's a nice AU though and I'd like to read more about this.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
This. Is. AWESOME! PLEASE tell me you plan to continue this story eventually?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
plese write more about this... i dont know how but i love this story...please write the next chapter
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Wow...this is so, so good. Odd that Prince Bel became a Revenant but cool that you've made him clear headed instead of ruled by hunger...and Lily as an Arcobaleno? Specifically the Lightning Arcobaleno? Nice twist, I certainly didn't see that coming. I'd really love to know what happened to the other Varia Officer's and who else holds the Pacifiers. I hope you update soon because I'd really like to read more...please? Keep up the fantastic work!

Shadow x
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Fascinating world. The accents are well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
No idea how this is a crossover of either categories but I like it!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
very good. a different Harry Potter story, in a good way
Alara16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I don't have words. I just... I need more. Please write more.
Red Distress chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
...I need more.
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I'm intrigued. Enjoyed, thanks for writing. Hoping for more. -t.
roanoak chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Yes more please
Who do I have to sell what to to get more of this?
Reymen chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I really, really like how you made the plants the most terrefying thing in this new world. I would really like to read more from this world.