Reviews for Children of the Dark Collection
Hiiiiii chapter 17 . 9/17
Can u do an animagus one pls
THIS IS AMAZING! I love these stories! I would love to see a story about Hermione and Draco’s wedding!
DarkSwan1861 chapter 18 . 8/24
Cant wait for more! Cant wait to see what harry and Hermiones animagus forms are!
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 18 . 8/4
One thing I would love to see in this collection is how the dark family goes about dealing with the horcrux situation. As in, do they collectively all create them to be immortal or does Voldemort decide to destroy his once he's lived a full life with Beth and basically just having them as an insurance policy. I personally would love to see them all create horcruxes so they can, as an entire dark family, live eternally forever.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 7/25
I hope there will be Hermione's and Harry's weddings as well. I'm also looking forward to see how Hermione is going to implement the changes in wizarding education. She had pretty good ideas about pre Hogwarts studies and also very good ideas on how to change Hogwarts stuff and curriculum. It would be interesting to see their friends lives as well. And, of course, how she and Draco are going to tackle the werewolf education and perception.
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 7/25
I wonder what form Harry will have as an animagus?
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 7/25
Yay! They have a boy! Just like I wished! Fantastic! And he didn't inherit the wolf gene. Though, in the books Teddy Lupin didn't inherit it either.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 7/25
Lucius is a really good friend to Severus. I'm glad he talked to Rosmerta about how Severus is rusty with the witches. It was very cute how Severus reacted :)
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 7/25
I wonder what other merits Minerva needed for the students to have to become the head boy and girl? I thought their academic success and good behaviour were the main points? What does it matter who their parents are?
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 7/25
I hope Draco and Hermione will have a boy. There are too many girls in the family as it is. They need boys to balance out the girls! :D
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 7/24
I hope she will find a way.
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 7/24
I just had a thought. Voldemort is immortal but his family is not. Will he outlive all of them? Wasn't the main point of making horcruxes the idea of immortality and that he doesn't need anyone in his life apart from his followers? How is his family fit into all of this?
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/24
Wow! It's so good! I wish there was more. I hope there is!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/24
Dumbledore was really heartless to leave Harry to his aunt Petunia. And he didn't even bother to check on him all these long 10 years! Old bastard!
Catherine Teagues chapter 6 . 7/18
I'm not sure if you still check your reviews for this wonderful little back stories, or the COTD series as a whole, but I will leave something anyways. I have read and reread this whole series numerous times, this section about Narcissa looking at her scars for the first time, if I could, I would jump through my phone just to tell her she will always be beautiful. I tell my daughter all the time when she gets upset over broken crayons, they still colour to make a beautiful picture. Narcissa will always be beautiful and I think it's sweet of Lucius to look past her scars and remind her that it's what is on the inside that matters. I hope one day you will write something similar to this if you don't already. Usually I only read Dramione fics with a M rating, but I love this series even if there's not a whole lot of smut. It was all beautifully written and put together. Thank you for this series.